Chapter 1

*Starts in 3rd year*

I was woken up by a small someone jumping onto my bed, I shot up and groaned to see my little brother Leo staring at me with his big brown eyes and adorable smile.

"Rora breakfast time" he giggled cutely. I sighed and picked him carrying him downstairs.

"Did you sleep well, Le?" I asked kissing his forehead before sitting him down, he nodded.

"I was flying" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh really? That's pretty cool" he nodded happily and dug into his pancakes.

"Morning honey" my mother entered the room carrying lots of books, she worked very high up in the Ministry of Magic same as my dad.

"Morning Mother" I replied taking a bite of my bacon.

"Hey kiddo," my dad said ruffling my hair.

"Father" I whined smoothing down my already messy black hair.

"You have to get ready soon sweetie school starts up again today," my mother said flicking her wand pouring a cup of tea. I nodded finishing my breakfast before heading upstairs to get ready. I pulled on black jeans, a green sweater and my black converse. I slipped on my watch and a ring, it was simply a silver band with an emerald green stone in the centre. I was soon ready to go, my family and I apperated at platform 9 3⁄4, I gave them a quick hug and kiss goodbye before hopping onto the train and starting the search for my friends. It didn't take long for me to find them, I opened the compartment door and was engulfed in a hug from my big-haired friend Hermione. I laughed and hugged back before giving Harry and Ron the same treatment. We talked for a while about our summer when suddenly the train stopped, the lights went out and the temperature dropped drastically.

"I'll go see what's happening" I whispered walking out. A huge cloaked figure blocked my path down the corridor, something started happening, I felt like I would never be happy again before being pulled into an incredibly small cupboard type room. I shivered and felt arms go around me and hold me tightly, at that point I honestly didn't care who it was but they were warming me up and I was feeling a little more normal. I slowly looked up to see the familiar face of Draco Malfoy looking down at me, concern laced his expression I tried to pull back even more but ended up tripping on a broom which just ended up with me being a lot closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. He looked surprised before regaining himself.

"Well the dementor would've sucked your soul out and a lot of people wouldn't want that. What the hell were you doing out anyway?" he replied harshly. I couldn't help but feel slightly upset at his tone.

"I wanted to know what was going on," I said back. The lights suddenly flickered back on and I noticed how much Draco had changed over the summer. He had gotten taller and definitely more good looking. Wait what... no no no no no Aurora this is Draco Malfoy you're thinking about, the boy who constantly teased you and bullied your friends at school. He coughed and released his grip on me slightly which gave me enough room to pull back and create a bigger distance between us. I could feel him staring at me and for some reason, I couldn't meet his gaze so I looked at the ground and my shoes. The train jolted to a start and we stumbled forward, he cautiously pulled open the small door and stepped out I didn't even get a chance to thank him before he was off down towards the Slytherin compartments. I saw him turn and look back at me for a brief moment then he closed the door completely. I sighed and made my way back to the others very confused about what had just happened.