Jealous Kokichi

Do yOu WaNt SoMe pEaNuT bUtTeR wiTH tHaT jElLy? No? Okay... Non-despair au. Request made by Hotlattewithspice

.
.

Kokichi's Pov

I was looking for y/n, she stole one of my hoodies again. If she carries on I won't have any left. I was about to approach her when I see her talking to Rantaro. He was full-on flirting with her. It made my blood boil. I came up behind her and pushed her to my chest claiming my property. I and she might not be dating but it's obvious that she's mine. He should know his place and know that he has no right to flirt with my y/n. "There you are" I whispered in her ear. I smirked seeing her face all red by me just whispering. She turned around to face me. "Oh hi, Kokichi. What a pleasant surprise hehe" she mumbled. "I can see you're wearing my hoodie again. You should we're my clothes more often just as long as you return them." "Hey, Kokichi!" Rantaro greeted me while I just glared at him pushing y/n into my chest again.  "I didn't know you guys were dating" "we're n-" I cut y/n off. "Well yeah we are and I appreciate it if you would leave me and my girlfriend alone goodbye." With that being said, I dragged y/n away to a nearby bench. "Kokichi why would you do that, now he thinks we're dating," she said clearly frustrated. This made me frown. "Do you not like the idea of us being together?" I asked her. She looked at me and her eyes soften. "Of course I do, I would love to see us together er I mean-" before she could say anything else I kissed her. She looked shocked for a second but then put her hands around my neck and kissed back. I licked her lips asking for an entrance which she happily gave. I slid my tongue inside her, exploring my new territory. We parted both panting for breath. I smiled at her. "You're mine now" I said as I took her hands into my own. She just smiled her face red.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter. I hope you like though.