sadistic Kokichi?

You guys liking my drafts *insert lenny face* no killing game au umm I guess pregame??

Kokichi's Pov;

As a sadistic leader I need to find a masochistic pet. I mean being a leader is great and all but sometimes it gets lonely. That's why I'm at the mall. Looking for someone perfect to be my queen. And I think I found her. She's a pretty girl. When I say pretty I mean gorgeous, look at dat ass. Anyway her name was y/n l/n. I've been following her for quite a while now... I could see she is a masochist. The girl wants (favourite anime character) to step on her. She wouldn't mind if she gets stabbed by them either. I heard her fangirling with her friends. Right now she's going to bump into me and I have coffee with me. My plan is simple.  When she bumps into me I'll tell her to get some drinks with to apologise. I'll get her number and we'll go one dates. This may or may not have taken a while to think about...

"OMG IM SO SORRY SIR!" y/n said. She nearly fell on me.

"Its okay really, are you okay though?" I asked

"Yes but your coffee... er- I'll buy you a new one. You can't back down"

"I wouldn't it's free food" she laughed and off we went.

3 months later

Me  and y/n have been going on dates for 3 Months now. Me and her may have done the deed a few days ago and I can insure you that she is a masochist. A very good one too. Today is the day I'm going to make her mine. If she agrees of course.  If she doesn't then I guess I have to kidnap her and torture her until she loves me. You know the usual stuff.

I planned a date for us. It'll be simple because that's what she likes.

When y/n arrives at kokichi's place.

We were having pizza and watching
kakegurui. I have a feeling that she'll cosplay yumeko. I wouldn't mind though👀. After finishing season 1 I decided that I should ask. Her head was on my chest and we were cuddling as we were watching.

"Hey y/n "

"Hmm?"

Shit now is not the time to get nervous...

"Umm I don't know if this is to quick but would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She looked at me, I could see that she was shocked. Her expression then changed into a smile. She hugged me and said "of course I will! Why would I say no to the ultimate shorty~" I rolled my eyes and hugged her.

"I'm happy that you said yes because I can now give you this"

"Because now you are officially part of my world wide organisation dice, you can't refuse by the way"

She laughed and took the necklace. She signaled me to help he put it on. As I finished I kissed her neck. She turned around. "It's beautiful Kokichi "

"Your beautiful"