Real life! Reader

The picture fits perfectly. This was a request by EvilAvocado873

.
.

Y/N Pov

I just finished my drawing of my favourite character Kokichi Oma! He was the best! Imagine being adorable but hot at the same time! Only Kokichi could relate. Well, maybe Todoroki Shoto but still. I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't seem to notice that something was behind me searching through my phone. "Damn, I knew you liked me y/n but you read smut about me too? Ngl that's kinda kinky of you" I turn around to see THE KOKICHI OMA STANDING THERE!... With my phone in his hands. SHIT, MY SEARCH HISTORY. I grab my phone out of his hand. Now WTF How the hell is he real. I pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. Ow... Definitely not dreaming. Ugh, how is this possible. "How are you here?" "Well, it seems that the game glitched and now I'm in your world, now..." He pushes me onto my bed, his body pinning me down. "Do you want me to do the things you read in those smut of yours" why you little. I smirked thinking of a reply. "I don't know you're not one of the hottest guys I mean I would rather have Shuichi fun gAh" he lifts up my shirt. "Say that again I dare you" "I would rather fuck Shuichi then you" with that being said we had a long night... And I was nearly a day late.

Oop another short chapter yay! Also, the next chapter is a lemon 🍋so be prepared.