~Chapter Nine~

WENDYS POV

My mind is screaming many different things but I can't hear any of them. The pain is overwhelming. Blood is oozing out of my arms from my shoulders down to my finger tips.

My breathing is uneven. I don't have to look down to know that I am suffering from chronic blood loss. He's cut a vain--or a few vains-- and his grip on my wrists are too tight.

My knees are getting weak and I finally allow myself to scream. He lets go and I fall to the ground.

There is a horrible noise filling my ears. I force the tears back, tears are weakness. I've always been taught not to cry and I refuse to do so now.

My death is imminent. I can almost feel the life leaving my body.

Peter places his hands over my arms I can only feel the heat comming from them, I'm too exhausted to fight back.

My eyes flutter open and I look at his emerald green ones staring at me. How could he be so heartless.? What could his life have possibly been like to send him to this. He acts as though he has no soul.

How many people could he have done this to.? All those other girls that have been forced through what I'm going through couldn't have had their heads on straight.

The pain is ceasing. In my haze of blood and darkness, he seems beautiful. His eyes are filled with tears. Who would have thought he has the ability to cry.? He looks to be glowing.

"You're so beautiful, " I whisper to him.

He smiles softly.

I let the darkness take me.