~Chapter 12~

Bay continues walking.

"One question, " I say quite loudly.

"Shoot," bay says.

"If you want me to avoid this well thing, I need to know where it is to avoid it. Because you know, knowing where that cove--"

"Mermaid lagoon," Bay interrupted.

"Right Mermaid Lagoon, if I had known where that was I might not have almost been fish filay."

"No I don't think so," he says.

"Umm what.?"

"If Pan had told you not to go there, that's exactly where you would have went. You see we aren't very accustomed to girls, but we are accustomed to you."

"Well, if you would have said somthing like 'hey, Wendy, don't go down that way because it holds certain death.'"

"Sorry, but, we were a little busy hunting you."

I go silent. Suddenly my tongue feels like it's wrapping around its self. Minutes pass yet it feels like hours.

"Congratulations, Bale Fire," a frightening voice says right before Peter appears out of thin air in front of me, "You scilenced Wendy."

"You two have gotten close," He observes. Bay refuses to look up at Peter, instead he kicks the dirt.

Peter slams his feet onto the ground and rams Bay up against a tree, "you will look at me when I speak to you. Wendy is mine. No one takes what is mine, do you understand.?"

Bay nods in response. I stand stiff, frozen in place. Peter turns and releases Bay. He walks to me with nearly an evil smirk on his face.

"Now, flower, where do you think you're going.?"

"Bay was taking me to see a fairy."

"No, I don't think so. Fairies are bad creatures. Don't wanna be mixing with the wrong crowd." Peter runs a hand through my hair.

"How are fairies bad.?" I ask a little too inocently.

"They're dark. They kill people to obtain their dust."

"That's a lie," I scoff. I turn to walk off only to meet face to face with Peter.

"Where do you think you're going," Peter grabs my face a little too harshly. I see Bay's eyes widen from the corner of my eye. "We're going to play a game."

"I'm not so sure I want to play with you."

"Awh, Wendy, that's not a smart choice. You know I am capable of making you participate."

I shiver and close my eyes tightly. Peter chuckles.

"Dark hallow or the echo caves.?" Peter whispers in my ear.

I don't respond until two hands stretch around me and pull me closer to the body in front of me, "the caves."

"Good choice."