~Chapter Fifteen~

After what seems like endless hiking through the mistic forest, slightly brings me to a crystallized cave. It is mesmerizing.

Neverland is already exceedingly beautiful, but this place has no comparison. The cold leaves no room for the life of flowers, instead crystal formations wind themselves in every crevice of rock. They don't try to hide their beauty. The jut out from every opening in the rock. The echo caves look like somethimg I would have invisioned and drawn at home. I got pretty good after a while. I loved putting my imagination on paper. The way the pencil just flows across the pages like the wind blowing the leaves.

I let out a deep breath, taking in its wonder.

"I know right," slightly breathes.

"How could you be scared of this place.?" I say not being able to contain my laughter.

"I am not afraid of the Echo Caves.!" He shouts trying to defend his pride.

I laugh harder, "Yes you are, your eyes almost bulged out of your head when I mentioned this place."

Slightly stands up straighter and glares at me.

"There's one thing you need to know," slightly says trying to sound intimidating, "I am not afraid of anything."

"Except the Echo Caves." I state.

"Daggum, Wendy. I am NOT.!" Slightly shouts.

"Right." I know I should be nicer to bays friend but I can't help agitating him. It would be easier not to get him riled up if his disdain for me wasn't so obvious.

"Just shut up." He tells me.

"Of course. After you, Mr. Fearless." I say motioning for him to continue. He chooses to ignore me, letting out a sigh of agitation. He steps in front of me stalking into the caves. I watch him from the entrance.

"Well come on," he says.