The Actual Lesson

Jungkook's POV

I stood to lock the door.

This will be her first step to being a real woman.

"Sit on the bed, and watch me." I said.

She nervously looked at me and I begin to strip in front of her. I lifted my shirt up and her eyes immediately locked on my chest then down to my abs.

I unbottoned and unzipped my pants but she shyly looked away from me.

"Baby,  I told you to watch." I said making my voice low and treathening at the same time.

She slowly faced me and I can tell she's trying her best to just look me in the eye instead of watching my crotch.

I pulled down my pants and I was left with just my boxers.

"Jungkook.. " she said when I pulled down the boxers revealing my slight hard cock.

Her eyes focused on it and she gulped.

"You're b... Big!" she declare

Curiosity, wonder and fear are all mixed in her eyes and it amuses me so much.

Ya'll guys. This is my girl and she's so adorable.

"I'm not even hard yet and you're already telling me I'm big?" I smirked

"You mean it changes size?" she asked.  Her eyes are round as she wonders.

"Yes. Look." I said and I held my cock. Just one stroke and just by looking at Lalisa's gorgeous face, it hardened immedaitely.

"How did you do that?!" she asked and I smiled.

"That's what you call arousal babe." I said.

"Make it go back to its original size." she commanded like it's possible. She's really amused with the size changing.

"This is my original size. The one you're talking to is his sleeping size." I grinned.

"Then can you make it go back? That one looks scary! I just want the other one." she said and I chuckled.

"Sorry babe, It needs to release the vitamins first. Do you want to drink your vitamins now?" I asked and she quickly shook her head.

"No. Uhm..maybe next time." she hesitantly said.

'Okay,  at least there's a next time?' I told my cock.

I walked to her and pushed her gently to make her lay on the bed. I can see the fear and doubt in her eyes but I quickly hovered on top of her to kiss her lips.

My lips caressed her lips to make her franctic heart at ease.

"Hmnnnnnn" She moaned as I suck her tongue and twirl it against her tongue inside her mouth.

I bit her lower lip and licked it as it reddened from my biting.

She's so so hot and I wish I can just simply slid my cock inside her but that is not my plan.

I pulled away from the kiss and stood in front of her lying body.

"Now let me show you what cum is." I said and I held my member in my hand.

Her cheeks blushed when I started jerking off.

Moving my hand up and down my long and hard cock.

The way her eyes focused on my cock makes it go harder in my hand.

It is throbing and pulsating and I can feel it's about to explode just by her watching.