Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

"No! I don't want to be a King! that's fucking weird!"

"Jungkook! Language!" my father warned.

"But you will be marrying Pranpriya and she will be the Queen that will automatically make you a King! " the Queen rolled her eyes at me.

"I will marry her but I will not take that position. That is too much for me!" I said panicking. I don't even know how to iron my clothes properly what more rule a foreign country?

"Jungkook, why don't you listen to the Queen first?" my father said.

"But.."

"Listen, I'm too old to stay in this world. And I can feel I will leave Pranpriya soon. The only thing which is keeping me alive is the hope to see my great grandchild. I need to secure everything before I die. I need Pranpriya to have someone she can rely on. And that person is you Jungkook. You will help her in the best way that you can."

"What are you talking about? you are not dying yet! You are stronger than a horse!" I almost yelled. I don't want her to die. I just can't imagine how it will hurt Lalisa if the Queen dies.

"I'm not dying yet now but soon I will. So please accept this. I believe in you Jungkook. I know you will be a good king." she said. I looked helplessly at my parents who are now listening at the Queens proposition.

"Okay. But I need proper training on this. I studied so hard thinking that I will be a president not a King. I have no knowledge on that." I said.

"Of course, you will receive your training. Don't worry Jungkook" the Queen said.

"Okay. But don't die yet. It will make Lalisa cry. I don't want her to cry!" I answered back. I don't know what to say anymore. The Queen just laughed at my response.

We are having a talk. A talk with the Queen and my parents for our future plans as Lalisa still sleeps. Few hours ago, we learned that she is pregnant and so the Queen ask for my presence to talk about our future together.

My parents and the Queen almost fought because of the baby. Mom and Dad urged her to have me and Lalisa stay here in Korea. Because my parents really want the baby to be with them but the Queen didn't approve. Lalisa will be a Queen so she needs to stay in their country. As for me, I will stay wherever my wife is so I will have to follow her.

Now my parents finally agreed to have the wedding held in Thailand. And I couldn't wait.

"Excuse me everyone but the princess is finally awake." Kunpimook announced and I fell from my chair.

Finally! My wife is awake!

I ran to the room where she is staying at and when I open the door, I saw her looking at the window.

"Baby!" Lalisa finally looked at me and smiled.

"Jungkook" she said and open her arms widely to welcome me. I ran to her and hugged her body so tight.

"You're awake!"

"Yes. But why am I here. This is a hospital right?" she asked with confusion.

"Yes baby. Listen, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" her face turned with worry. "You cheated again?"

"Of course not!" Why does she always think like I would cheat on her again?

"But Tzuyu.. Yeah I remember you proposed to me last night" she said and started blushing so hard when she finally remembered.

"Yes and you weren't able to answer my question. So? Is it a yes or a no?" I gulped after asking the question. I know that she will say yes but what if she changes her mind?