The Uninvited Guest

(A/N: Imagine that the setting is like this

(A/N: Imagine that the setting is like this. Just a little simplier)

Jungkook's POV

I hate my life.

I never thought Tzuyu will also be here. And now her father the King and my parents are talking and mom asked me to babysit her.

"Why don't you entertain the princess first Jungkook. I'm sure her father will surely appreciate our family's hospitality."

That's what my mom said and now this girl is clinging to my arm the whole time.

My mom asked me that this is her last request for my father's birthday. To act like a gentleman to Tzuyu and pretend that we are doing good or at least civil if not in love.

I had to smile to everyone as Tzuyu and I walk inside the hall where the party is held.

We are yet to wait for some of the important visitors. And this is a good opportunity to make friends with Asia's leaders. I can see a lot of important persons now inside the venue including the Prime Minister of Japan and the President of China. I was even surprise to know that the Prime Minister of Thailand and their Queen are invited based on the guest list. But they are not here yet. They probably won't attend.

I don't know if Lalisa knows the Queen personally but I know she knows the ugly prime minister. And I really don't want to see him right now because I have a feeling that he is a threat to my relationship with my wife.

Tzuyu was smiling ear to ear all this time which weirds me out. Good thing Lalisa is not here or it will really piss her seeing Tzuyu with me like this.

Tzuyu keeps talking about how exlensive her dress is but I'm not paying her any attention. I just focused my attention to the other guest.

I smiled when I saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo chatting on the far end of the long table. But they rolled their eyes at me when they saw that I'm with Tzuyu.

I know they think that I'm cheating now but I'm really not.

I was cut off with my thoughts when Taehyung and Jimin walked to us.

"Well hello there." Jimin smiled and I rolled my eyes. His gonna create drama again for sure.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Nothing. It's just surprising seeing you two together right now." Jimin said.

"There is nothing going on between us Jimin if that's what you're thinking!" I said.

"Okay. If that's what you say so." he said and he turned his back to leave, leaving me Taehyung and Tzuyu alone.

Taehyung cleared his throat and he looked at Tzuyu.

"Princess, can I talk to Jungkook for a second?" Taehyung asked Tzuyu politely.

Tzuyu tought for a while then she nodded.

"Okay but make it quick." she said and she took steps away from us.

"What are you doing Jk?" Taehyung asked when Tzuyu was finally away.

"I swear this is nothing. Mom just asked me to usher her for the party. This is her request. And she said it's the last one." I explained.

"Even if Lalisa is not around, you should always consider the consequences your actions can make." he said.

"I know. Tzuyu is just here as a guest Taehyung. And as a host, I must not be rude.  I need to follow mom. This is just for tonight." I said.

"Are you done talking?" I was surprised when Tzuyu was already beside me.

"We're done princess." Taehyung said. He just gave me one warning look then he left.

Now everyone is thinking that I'm cheating. Even my sister Jennie is shooting me a glare while she's talking to one of the guests.

"Jungkook, can I borrow your phone?" Tzuyu asked.

"Why?"

"I forgot my phone at the mansion. Can I make a call? I'll have my servant deliver it here." she said and I gave my phone to her.

She took my phone and she walked a way to call someone.

I just stood there looking around while waiting for her.

My attention was grabbed when the visitors started taking their seats on the long presidential table.

I then glanced at Tzuyu's direction to see her walking to me smiling sweetly.

She seems to be in a good mood today.

"Let's go" she said as she handed me my phone.

We walked to the table where my father is sitting in the middle.

To my father's left is the Tzuyu's father, next to him sat my mother and I took the seat next to my mother while Jennie sat on my left and Jimin was on her left.

On my father's right was Prime Minister Park and on his right was Justice Kim. Tzuyu took the seat next to Justice Kim.

But when Taehyung was about to sit beside Tzuyu, she quickly told Taehyung that the seat is taken.

I was confused by her action but I just shrugged them off. Maybe Tzuyu expects another visitor. So Taehyung Took the seat next to the vacant one. Facing Jimin.

The rest of the important guests took their seats on the remaining vacant chairs.

When everyone was settled, the party started. My father made a small talk to welcome them all. Then food were served and the room were filled with talks about politics and economies.

We were all eating when the door opened,

Revealing the person I least expected to see.

What is she doing here?

I looked at Tzuyu and I began sweating when I saw her smirking like she just won a game.

Fuck! This is not going to end well!

👑

Author's Note

Hi readers, I hope the story is not boring you.

What do you think will happen next?