The Plan

Lalisa's POV

After our secret wedding, Jungkook and I walked back to the hotel where we are staying.

We were laughing all the way because Jungkook teases the way I walk. He said I really walk weird which is his fault.

"That's why I will never do it with you again!" I huffed but he's still laughing.

"But we just got married and the first thing couples does is to make love."

"I don't care. I will never do it again!"

"Please Mrs. Jeon?" he grinned.

"What did you just call me?" I'm really blushing at the moment. Did he just call me Mrs. Jeon?

"Mrs. Jeon. You're my wife now right? So you will take my name. From now on, I will call you Mrs. Jeon." he announced as he rests his arm on my shoulder.

It makes me really happy. Imagining this. Imagining like I am his wife. But I know we got a long way to go. We still got more problems to face.

Our problems are not yet over. My life is still in danger that is why I cannot tell him about me yet. Grandmother asked me to keep my identity a secret first. And she still needs to see if Jungkook really deserves me.

While Jungkook has his problem with Tzuyu. Now, I wonder if they were meeting while I was in Thailand? I don't want to know. It will really hurt if they are still seeing each other. But what can I do? That's his parents plan and I need to let them be.

"Baby, you crying?" He asked.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are! Why are you crying? Did I say something bad? Don't you like it when I call you Mrs. Jeon?" he asked. Worry is clear in his voice.

"No, it's not that. I'm just... I'm just happy." I partly lied.

Of course I am happy but I am hurt too. I'm really jealous of them right now. Why can't I just have him all by myself. He's the only one that I want. I don't care about the crown anymore. All I need is him but it's so hard to call him as my own.

"I'm happy too." he smiled then he held my hand. Intertwining my fingers with his.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes baby?"

"Uhm... What's... Nevermind." I chickened out.

"What is it? Tell me"

"What's your plan with Tzuyu?" I asked and the smile on his face turned into a frown.

"Why are we talking about her? This day is ours." he answered, clenching his jaw.

"I'm just wondering if you would still meet her?" I asked nervously. I don't want to hear his answer but I also want to have a slight idea on how they are doing.

What if my grandmother finds out about them? She will surely take me back to Thailand and I can tell she will not let us see each other again.

"I just don't want to talk about it Lalisa. You know that I love you. And I don't love her." he said pushing the conversation away.

"But, I need to know your plan, so that I can adjust."

"Adjust?" he asked raising a brow.

"Yes, adjust. Like how many days you will spend with her and how many day you're gonna spend with me." I answered and his eyes widened.

"What are you saying? Are you suggesting that I will have a scheduled meeting with both of you?" he asked raising his voice.

"You don't want us to meet you at the same time right? If she finds out about us,  she will tell his father and your father's--"

"Stop right there Lalisa! I will never do that to you! I will only spend time with you and not with anyone else!"

"Jungkook, Your father's position is at risk here! I don't want to be the cause of his loss in the coming election." I explained and he sighed.

"You're making this hard for me!"

"Do you think it's not hard for me too?"

"I hate this! This is supposed to be our day but we're talking about cheating!" he almost yelled frustratedly.

"Jungkook, if you meet her, I will try to understand. As your imaginary wife, I need to support you right?" I said as I squeeze his hand.

"You're unbelievable Lalisa! How can you let me just do that!"

"Because I love you. And even if it hurts, I need to make a little sacrifice right." I said giving him a small smile."I will be fine Jungkook." I lied even if it breaks my heart.

"You are the best wife in the world Lalisa! I promise this will just be until the election, and after that everything will be okay!" he said and he pulled me for a hug.

"I know Jungkook." I answered on his chest.

So that night we planned everything. He said he will try to be civil with Tzuyu and he promised that no intimate activities will happen between them. I still have to act like I'm not his girl whenever they are around so that she will not create any drama.

The pain inside my chest will just last until election and the election is within the next month.

I promised him also that I will not cause a scene to ruin their family's reputation.

I want his parents to like me too that's why I need to behave and set aside my feelings.

Even if they act like couple in front of my face.

👑

Author's Note

Sad
😭😭😭