The Lover's Quarrel

Lalisa's POV

"Good morning baby!" Jungkook greeted me when I opened my eyes.

"Good morning! What time is it?" I asked Jungkook.

"It's already past 9" he answered. I tried to sit up straight from my bed but my head started hurting and I don't know why.

"Wait! I have a class on Ladium! Oh my God!" I panicked remembering my 8 o'clock class.

"Baby, you're class is still at 4pm." he said then he pulled me back to bed.

"But today is wednesday right? That means my class is at 8?" I asked.

"No, today is Thursay Lalisa." he said.

Huh?

"You were sleeping the whole wednesday morning."

"I've been sleeping that long?" I asked.

"Yeah, We even thought you're in a coma" he chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yes,  you had a fever last day. How are you feeling now?" he asked.

Last day? Now I remember. It was probably because I got soaked in rain from last last night. Which made me realize about Jungkook and I's date.

"I feel okay." I answered shortly. I don't know but I don't feel like talking to him right now after what he did.

"Baby, it was my fault. Look I didn't mean to ditch you but Tzuyu came and--"

"It's okay. Let's not talk about it." I had to cut him off.

I know it's Tzuyu again. But still, it was supposed to be our date. He should have taken it seriously.

"No, I need to explain. I'm so sorry Lalisa okay? Tzuyu's been treathening me. And I just can't--"

"Did you have sex with her?" I asked right away to end the pain in my chest from thinking about them doing that.

"What? No.." he answered hesistantly as if there is something more to it.

"But you kissed?" I accused and I hope I am wrong.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he wasn't able to answer my question.

"Of course you do." I rolled my eyes and stood straight from my bed. Why am I even sleeping with him in the first place!

"Baby, it was just a kiss. And I didn't initiate it. She did and I got just got carried a--"

"Just a kiss Jungkook?"

"It's not a big deal. I don't even love her!"

Wow. Just wow.

"What if I go straight to Taehyung or Jimin and kiss one of them now. How would you feel?" I asked.

"Don't you dare or I'm gonna kill them!"

"See the difference?" I said and I walked out of the room.

"Baby please... "

I can hear Jungkook's voice behind me but I don't want to talk to him right now.

I just went straight outside and good thing Taehyung and Jimin are not here. They are pobably in school. I don't want them to hear us arguing. I know Jimin will take advantage of the situation.

I just walked to where my cats are currently playing at.

"Lalisa, let's talk please." Jungkook said. He has already followed me outside.