Chapter Twenty-Five

Unknown's pov

My children crawled back to me, digging their claws deep into my inky body. They split open what was left of my sweatshirt. Stretching the fibers that held it all together. One of them rested ther head on my shoulder. I pat her head. My long metalic claws reached for the vent. I pulled myself up and started crawling throught the rusty vents. My joints rotating with every movement that I made. *crack, pop* What was left of my skeleton cracked everytime I moved my limbs in the wrong way. My pure white eyes glowed in the darkness of the vent. Giving me the light I need to see in the dark vents.
I crawled over the gates to the lift and onto the rocky sides. My long metalic nails dug into the rock as I climbed down. I entered through the big ink filled pipe. I've wandered around the bigger pipes and tunnels and halls of the workshop. I'd be lying if I said I didn't try to escape the workshop a few times. Every move that I made, it just...wasn't good enough. So I've come to realize that I'd never get to leave this place.
I reached the cavern through the pipe that I was in. The Manglettes still clinging onto me with their sharp claws. The crate was on the other side of the cavern. I walked of to the side closest to the hallway and started climbing on the rocks once again. I jumped down and onto the ground where the metal door was.

My footsteps scraped against the wooden floor leaving claw marks in the wood. I removed a piece of a vent to the side and crawled through it. The Manglettes stopped clinging to me and ran off down the vents. I could hear their claws scraping the insides of the vent system.

I was deep in my thoughts thinking about Henry. 'He's determind to leave this hell. I can see it in his eyes. I wish I could help you Henry. But once you enter hell...you can't leave...ever.'