Chapter Eighteen

(In the background of the song you can here the ghost children laughing that's what Henry will hear when he get's to the Mangled one's level)
(Also changing Mayu's name)

Henry Stein's pov

I wanted her tasks to be done. I just want to go home and seem my loving wife. To see me children and my grandchildren. I just wanted to be with them again. "Before I let you acsend my little errand boy. There is one last teeny, tiny little favor I need you to do. You need to go farther down. Where no one in the studio has ever gone. I will take you there seems how the lift doesn't have the level's button."

The gates open, but this time there was nothing in the slot. I walked to the lift and stood next to Boris. Alice started lowering the lift deeper in the workshop. The lift stopped. The foom had nothing in it at the end of the room was a door and to the left of the door was a vent.  On the ceiling of the room was a broken light and another vent. To my left was an electrical box three deep scratch marks in the wall and a message that said "Leave". To my right was a message that said "Stay Away". I walked up to the door. On the right side of the door was a sign that said: "Warning: High Voltage, Keep Out".

 On the right side of the door was a sign that said: "Warning: High Voltage, Keep Out"

I jiggled the doorknob, but it wouldn't budge. 'Maybe I need to go through the vent.' I pulled on the vent and it opened. I crawled through the vent running into cobwebs. The vents looked like they were never used at all. Mold was crawling up the walls of the vent, giving it a gross and rotting smell. Maybe something did die in here. It almost seems like these vents have no end. I've been in here for a good three minutes. About another minute I came up to this room.
On the left side of the room was a vent closest to the ceiling. There was a desk and on the desk was a soup can. To my right was a message in ink that says: "She Watches". There was also three scratch marks and a vent. In front of me was a vent and above it was another message it said: "Come In". There was ink flowing in the right corner.

 There was ink flowing in the right corner

'Let me leave... please.'