Chapter Thirty-Seven

(So just a small little thing. I forgot that Henry visits Joey in the end. So the ending is going to be different. Also I might just make a book about Kyle/Momo the fox. What do you think?)

Henry Stein's pov

I walked up the steps to the giant Ink Machine. 'Was all of this really made by Joey?' I walked through the halls looking at the figures behind the glass frames that were filling with ink. "It's sad to see how this turned out, don't you think, Henry. I've been down here for nearly thirty years. Poor Sammy was trapped down here. Wally came back and was trapped down here too. Susie came back and was turned into that demonic angel. And poor Allison and Thomas. The ink grabbed a hold of them and wouldn't let go. I was brought back here too and I was turned into this twisted version of my original creation." That voice was that demon fox. What does she mean original creation the only person I know who created Momo was Kyle. "Are you..." "I wish I never came back I wish you never came here. Your stuck down here. You've been stuck down here. Now your trapped down here like the rest of us sadden souls."

'What does she mean?'

I walked up to a large metal door, off to the side was a lever. I pulled it down and the big metal doors in front of me opened slowly. I walked through the big metal doors and saw this throne. It had projectors circling the thrown reels used as steps. And what looked to be angel halos dangling from the thrown. On the chair was an audio recording. I pressed play.

"It's simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands! A lump of clay can turn into meaning...if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm. Look what we've built! We created life itself, Henry! Not just on the silver screen, but in the hearts of those we've entertainedwith our fancy moving pictures! But... when the tickets stopped selling, when the next big thing came along, only the monsters remained. Shadows of the past. But you can save them, Henry! You can peel it all away! You see, there's only one thing that Bendy has never known: He was there for his beginning, but he's never seen... The End." "The End."

No one's pov

The Ink Demon stood behind his throne, looking down at the older male. The Ink Demon's breath came out as growls. His hands grew bigger he hide behind the throne. The Ink Demon's horns were visible. He crawled over the thone sitting upon it. Henry stared at the Ink Demon. His teeth were sharp and jagged. His arms were big and long. Half his torso was more skeletal and his legs were small. The Demon let out a roar and brought his hand back and hit  Henry into the wall smashing a hole in it.
The Mangled One was in the ceiling traveling through the cobweb filled vents. She could hear the pounding of the Ink Demon's footsteps. The hissing of steam came from her ink filled joints. Her glowing white eyes shined. The Manglettes ran around the vents the claws scraping the vent walls.

The Mangled One let out a scream.