Chapter Five

Henry Stein's pov

"Alright Joey, I'm here. Let's see if I can find what you wanted me to see."

Something seems...off about this place. The atmosphere...it seems more sinister. I just hope that it's only in my head. I hope I'm imagining it. I walked down the hallway to my right. That's where I saw the signs to guide you to where you want to go. "Ink Machine. I wonder if that's what Joey wanted me to see?" It was a straight shot down the corridor. The was a wooden pieve hanging above the ceiling the words "Ink Machine" carved into it. I came into a room. In the room there was a balcony with a shelf a chest a lever and what looks to be a battery. At the bottom of the room was just a giant hole.
"This lift could use a few dry cells." There was a dry cell nearby. It sat upon the shelf collecting dust. I opened the chest and found the other one. I placed the dry cells in the slots and pulled the lever down. "Let's see what you're hidding down there old friend." *clank, clank, clank, clank.* The chains groaned as it pulled up the object that it kept hidden below. There it was the Ink Machine. *hiss* The machine hissed letting the steam blow from it's old pipes.

I heard what sounds like a grauge door opening. I left the Ink Machine room and went to go check out what made the noise. To my surprise there is a door open. There were actually two doors open. The one to my left was an actual door that was open ajar. The one to my right was just a big opening that lead down a hallway. At the end of the hallway it stops and splits in two directions. I took the path to my right. *Wham* A board fell from the ceiling. The hall comes to a stop once again and it splits into two different rooms. One to my left and one to my right. I chose the right side again.
In the room there were six stands that had a picture above each stand. A wrench, a cog wheel, a book, a record, a ink vial, and a bendy plush. I walked up to the lever. "Alright how do I get this to work?" 'If I'm going to look for these objects I'll start on this end of the workshop and make my way around.' I walked back out of the room and there in front of me was a Bendy cutout. "Who put this here?" I went into the other room opposite to the one I was just in. "Oh my god. Joey what were you doing?" There infront of me was Boris the wolf. His chest was ripped open and in his chest cavity was the wrench. I grabbed the wrench and left. I didn't want to look at the sight any longer.

'Poor Boris.'