Henry Stein Audio Logs

Week One

*Click*

"If anyone finds this. My name is Henry. And I'm trapped far below Joey Drew's studios. A man I use to work for. There's crazy things happening down here... monsters...demons... angels. And right now two of them are holding me prisoner. I don't know how I'm going to get out of here. But there's more."
"There's a secret hiding in the shadows. I just feel like I'm being watched. There's something more here. If anyone finds this you must not- *scratch* hold on. They're coming back."

*Click*

Week Two

*Click*

"It's me. It's Henry. It's been a while since I last recorded. I've mostly been spending my days doodling, passing the time as best I can. I heard my captors arguing today, seems they still don't know what to make of me. It just doesn't make since, because I don't know what to make of them either. Times like this I wish Boris was still with me. He didn't say much, Boris, but he was still a good friend to have. I miss him. I just couldn't save him. But I promise I will get out of this studio if it's the last thing I do."

*Click*

Week Three

*Click*

"This may be my last chance to record a message. I'm pretty sure he saw me talking into this thing. He probably won't let me keep it. There's not much left to say except...Linda I miss you, and I love you so much. And coming back to this old place. Well, hell it reminds me of how much I gained. I feel like there's so many questions that need answering. So many things that don't make sinse. If anyone hears this, if you make it out, don't ever return. Because the Ink Demon will find you."

*Click*

Within those three weeks she roams once again. Ribs poke through her chest everytime she'd step there was a cracking sound. Almost like they were being broken repeatedly. Her back was torn up from the incident with the wolf. Her spine now shows. She is vulnerable, but she still walks the halls without a care in the world.

Within those three weeks he roams, following, lurking, waiting. Those years of abandonment have took a toll on the poor cartoon. When he was brought into the real world, he was locked away. The only people he saw were the creator and the Mechanic of the studio. Now they're gone. He is now filled with sadness, rage. He's hurting.

Within those three weeks Henry's captors are still curious about the man they have caught. One is filled with hope. That they'll leave this place, and never come back. The other doesn't feel the same. He worries about what the prisoner can do to them. Deep down inside he does hope ha can be free from this hell.

(If you have any questions about the previous chapters I will answer them as best as I can without spoiling anything and I also want to say Happy Birthday Kennedy!!!)