What if Hayden was crazy?

{BTS- Alternate Universe}

Differences: Hayden gets sad more than angry. Michael got angry more than sad

Michael is 20 instead of 19 and Hayden is 19 instead of 18.  The rest you'll figure out?

  The rest you'll figure out?

Omniscient~

    Michael sat down on the leather couch of the college party everyone raved about. His friend Devon has a couple college friends and they have parties every once in a while in the city. "Aye Mike, which one you want?" Benny asked, lifting each variation of alcohol up on the table in front of him and Michael shrugged. "Henny. You know I like Henny."

Benny nodded his head with a grin as he got 3 red plastic cups for the 3 of them and poured as much alcohol as he could despite being underaged-

"Why the fuck am I even here? I coulda stayed at home n shit." Michael complained. He lived with his family in their house. It's summer right now and he finished his second year of college—which he didn't want to go to but was forced to

Devon kisses his teeth as he rose the cup to his lips taking a sip, "Quit bein' a bitch. It's summer break and iss time to party nigga."

"Thass all we did in college." He muttered and took the cup from Benny taking a long sip before placing it down on the table with a refreshing, "ahhhh"

"What y'all got planned for tomorrow?" Benny asks and Michael shrugs his shoulders, "I gotta study n shit but I ain't doin' it." He says nonchalantly making Devon and Benny snicker. "Nigga yo mama gon' beat your ass."

"I'll pay somebody to do my shit. Ion even like college to be honest." He replied and Devon nodded his head, "We been knew."

Michael takes another sip of his drink before feeling someone roughly push him against his shoulder and he looks up to see Trey and Scott who showed up together

Michael and Trey have always been good friends—along with Scott

"Aye Mike! What's poppin'?" Trey smirks and daps Michael up correctly from before and Michael shakes his head. "I've been better."

"Y'all sick niggas still goin' to college?" Trey asks and scoffs as he sat down next to Benny before being pushed off so he sat next to Devon, "couldn't be me. I'm a street nigga." He brags.

"Trey shut yo ass up you ain't no gangsta." Scott laughs and steals a taste of Michael's drink by putting his finger into his cup. "Henny?" He asks and Michael eyed him for putting his finger in his drink and kissed his teeth. "Shut the fuck up."

Their voices drowned out from the loudness of the music as it blared through the speakers. It was a carefree party with nothing much other than some cold pizza and drinks.

Michael turned his head to the left as he heard some noise from the front door. "No! I don't wanna go in there!" Hayden exclaimed holding on for her dear life on edge of the door while being pulled inside by Aliyah, Naia and Alexia who all wore short pretty skin tight dresses for the party.