Chapter Four

After about an hour, I looked myself over in the mirror, happy with how I looked. I was wearing my pair of black jeans and a navy blue turtle neck. I also matched it with black shoes.

I walked down stairs and saw John and Jaren, both in different outfits then earlier. John had a nice dress shirt and jeans and Jaren wore a purple sweater and jeans as well.

I smile at the two. "You both look nice." I say, leaning against the counter. "Says you Cam!! You're looking fineeeeee" Says John, winking. Jaren chuckles and punches John softly in the arm. I tilt my head and bite my lip. "Hmm...weird...." I think to myself

~Eric's POV~
I was up in my room getting ready for the club tonight. I didn't want to dress up too nice as I just planned to drink some and do some dancing.

I decided to wear a pair of jeans, a black T-shirt, and a black jacket with my black adidas. I combed my hair and washed my face.

As I was finishing up, my mind started to wander. Started to wander to Cam and how he had been acting. It was quite strange. Something I didn't quite understand. He was getting....so nervous around me. Maybe...no...Cam would never. He couldn't!! His career would be ruined.

I bite my lip and grunted. God fuck me, why now?? I think to myself. I shut my eyes and held my head in my hands, cursing under my breath.

I grab my phone and slid it into my pocket before opening the bedroom door to leave. I hear some of the guys downstairs and I shut my door.

I trot downstairs and greet Jaren and John. They say a soft "Hello" and I saw Cam talking with Toby.

I swallowed and walked up to the two. "Hey guys, how I look?" Cam looks me up and down, his cheeks slightly pink. He nods and smiles "Looks good man." Toby raises an eyebrow and frowns. "Too black.." I chuckle, "Racist much?" He flips me off and I turn back to Cameron. "So we gettin an Uber or...?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

He shrugs and pulls out his phone as he had gotten a message from Ryan. "We'll probably just get an Uber. We still got a while and Mason and Jay are still getting ready."

I nod and cough and softly. "Oh okay, cool."

~CAMS POV~
Seeing Eric in his outfit...his perfect outfit...
I shake my thoughts away and continued talking to Toby about who would pay for drinks and such but every now and then my eyes would wander over to Eric in the kitchen.

Toby started to notice my mind was elsewhere and he furrowed his brows. "Hey mate, you alright?" He asked softly. I snapped my attention back to him and nodded vigorously.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine..." I reassure him. Toby made an I'm not dumb face and tilted his head. I sighed and bit my lip, looking down.

"C-can we go to a different room for this?" I ask under my breath, pointing to the hallway. He nods and we begin walking towards his room.

We walk in and he shuts the door. He turns back to me and placed his hands on his hips. "Alright, what's goin' on? Everything okay?" I softened my expression.

"It's Eric..." Toby's face lit up and he smiled. "You like Eric don't you?" My eyes grew wide and I rubbed the back of my neck, chucking awkwardly. "Y-Yeah.."

Toby smirked and nodded. "Dude, I already know. It's soooo obvious!!" He stated, his arms up in the air. I scoffed and furrowed my brows. "It is??"

He chuckled. "Well not that obvious but you gotta remember Cam, I'm gay. I know the signs." He said, tapping his temple and smiling.

I groaned and placed my face in my hands. "I don't know what to do! I'm so sure Eric is homophobic and it would ruin my reputation." I said lowly.

Toby huffed and points to himself. "Cam, look at me. All my fans supported me and I'm bigger  on YouTube and twitch than I've ever been! You'll be fine Mate!"

I look down. "I guess you're right....but what about Eric? What would he think?" I say softly.

He shrugs and sits down on his bed. "That I don't know, that's something you'll have to figure out for yourself." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I sigh and shake my head. "When did you find out?" Toby said to break the silence. I looked up and cocked my head. "What do you mean?"

He chuckled and smiled. "When did you find out you were gay?" I swallow and bit my lip. "When all of us moved into this house.." I mumbled.

Toby nodded and stood up to brush himself off. "Typical...well if you want any help, I'm here for you man. Just let me know." He said as he opened the bedroom door. I got up and walked out into the hallway and back to the living room.

Eric was talking with Jaren and John while drinking a bottle of water.  I smiled and tilted my head, wondering how I'd make this all work.