Chapter 6

~Eric's POV~

That look.
That damn look.
I wanted to slap it off of his face.
The slow song started playing and he started to give me that look. I mentally cursed at myself and shoved my phone into my pocket.

I could feel Toby's glare from the table, almost urging me to go on. I bit my cheek and walked over to him.

Why did he have to be so tall? Why did he have to tower over me like this?

I was frowning and I crossed my arms over my chest. Cameron looked confused and almost hurt, but I didn't care too much, he had pissed me off the last couple days.

~Cams POV~
Eric has walked towards me, a low look on his face. I swallowed as he stopped and crossed his arms in front of me, sliding my hands into my pockets.

I could tell he was pretty drunk. He was swaying as he walked and I could just tell from his body language and the way he smelled.

"Eric...I need to tell you a something..."
I say, looking down towards him, my head tilted slightly.

He raised an eyebrow, the frown remaining on his face. "What issss...it?" He slurred his words majorly, only giving me more evidence that he was drunk.

I took a deep breath before placing my hands on his sides. "I-I....I'd like this dance..."

He eyes open wide, almost like everything clicked at once and he understood it all.
He understood my feelings and why I'd been acting so strange.

He flinched back and almost becomes instantly sober. "Cam....no...no no..you can't.." He pulls himself away from me, disgust covering his face.

I could feel my heartbeat starting to speed up and I was becoming panicked. I cut my eyes to Toby, pleading him to help me in this situation.

He quickly understood the memo and made his way towards us. "Eric!! You wanna get a drink mate!?" Toby says cheerfully and turns to him towards the bar.

As Toby leads Eric say towards the bartender, I felt my knees becoming weak and my head was swirling. If only had a drink and a half but this wasn't being drunk.

I stumbled back over to the table and plopped myself into a seat. Mason and Jay were sitting there, practically sucking each other's faces off. I furrowed my brows and held my head on my palms, trying to calm the spinning of my head.

The two love birds pulled away from each other, gasping for air and they turned to me. "Cam, you alright mate?" Asked Jay softly, slurring his words. "Yeah what's going on Cunt?" Mason said aggressively. I scrunch up my nose and turn my head away from them.

"I'm fine...don't worry about me." Jay raised an eyebrow and huffs. "Cameron, don't lie to us, what's up?"

I sigh and swallow, a large lump filling my throat. "Eric....Eric is what's up." Mason let's put a small laugh before getting smacked by Jay. "Shut up Mason, and it'll be alright Cam. He's drunk."

I furrow my brows and look into Jays eyes. "How do you know what I'm even talking about?" Jay chuckled and wrapped an arm around Masons shoulder.

"We've seen the way you look at him Cam. We're gay as well remember." Jay says. Mason nods and speaks up. "Yeah, it's quite comical how you act 'round him Mate."

I roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink, trying to calm my senses. "I just want to know what I should do. I feel so bad about all this. I don't know how to do it."

Jay sighs heavily and removes his arm from Masons shoulder to place on my hand. "Cameron, you're taking all of this way too harsh. You just need to be yourself, I'm sure Eric will understand."

I groan loudly and lean back in my seat. "That's just the thing Jay! Eric won't understand! It's Eric!!" I say, getting more frustrated every second.

I take a breath and let it out through my nose. "I'm gonna go outside to get a breather, see y'all in a bit...." I say as I stand and head towards the clubs exit.

As I made my way to the door, I say Eric talking to a group of women which only caused me to get angrier. He was laughing and causing the girls to laugh as well. Having a good ol' time.

Without me.

I bit the inside of my cheek and shook my head before throwing open the clubs doors and storming out.

I walked to the side of the building and pressed my back against it. My mouth got an awful taste and I realized that I was still biting on my cheek, causing it to bleed. I cursed and licked at the cut.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, gathering my senses. The loud bass of the music inside and the people singing were giving me a headache, which was only making me feel sicker.

"Why does this have to happen to me....everything was going fine...and then I had to fuck it up.." I thought to myself, feeling the stinging of tears in my eyes.

"Damn it Cameron, control yourself Cunt.." I heard a distant voice and I removed my hands from my face to see Eric a bit away.

I swallow and quickly wipe my eyes, hoping he didn't notice me crying. Although he probably did.

"Eric...I want to be left alone right now." I say lowly, looking down at the ground as he approached me. He couldn't walk in a straight line he was so drunk. "I-...don't caaareee.." He was right in front of me now and he pressed a finger into my chest.

"-And you're drunk...like really drunk." I grumble. He looked up at me and smiled a toothy grin and leaned into me. He rested his head chest above my chest and I could feel his breathing slow.

Mine sped up. So did my pulse.

I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to move as I might anger him so I just stayed completely still. His arms wrapped around my torso which only caused me to sweat more.

"E-Eric?" I said softly, patting his arm. He let out a small "hmph", and continued to lay into me. I swallowed and bit my lip.

"I'm ssssorry Cam-...." He slurred, before looking up into my eyes. I could tell he was getting sleepier by how his eyelids hung low and his blinking took over two seconds. Or maybe that was just cause he was drunk.

I didn't know how to respond but before I could think of something, he put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me down to his level so I could see eye-to-eye with him.

"W-w...we sshould...get out of here...get a hotel...away from the guyssss.." Eric whispered into my ear, smirking.

His beard brushed against me, causing my whole body to shiver and his lips connected with my cheek, sending electricity through me as well.

"Cameron....I'm innnn...-love withh you..."