Chapter 18

~ERICS POV~
"Okay, we need to talk.." I say with a hinge of aggression in my voice. I was noticing how Cameron and Matt were acting towards each other and they've been like that the last couple weeks.

Cam had a blank expression on his face and blinked slowly. "W-why? Is something wrong?" He asked with concern.

"You and Matt. What the hell is going on between you two?" I raise my eyebrows and cross my arms over my chest.

He was silent. Not a peep came from his mouth.

"Well!? Don't just sit there! Are you mad at each other? Are you hiding something from me?" I ask, getting angrier at the second. I could feel the weird feeling of tears stinging my eyes.

Why the hell am I about to cry.
Man up, god damnit.

"Cameron, answer me." I demand softly, lowering my voice as to not disturb the others. I impatiently tapped my foot on the floor as Cameron sat there, looking as beautiful as ever.

I wanted to wipe the smug, concerned look off of his face.

I hugged and bite my lip. "Are...are you cheating on me?" There it was. The breaking point.

The tears spilled from eyes and down my cheeks as I collapsed into a sobbing mess. I grew myself into Cameron's arms and cried into his chest as he softly shushed me.

I hit my fists onto his stomach lightly. "Tell me I'm wrong! Please please tell me I'm wrong." Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew that I was wrong. I could his head shaking back and forth.

"Eric, I would never, EVER cheat on you with Matt...or anyone for that matter. Just, something else is going on.." Cameron finally managed to say.

I sniff some snot up my nose and wiped tears from eyes as Cam brushed his thumb over my cheeks. "W-What is it?" I hesitantly asked.

He sighed and looked down to his lap. "Just...ugh, Eric it's complicated and I'm not sure I can tell you in a way that wouldn't make you freak out." He said lowly as he drew small circles on my back with his fingers.

I pulled my face away from his chest and looked him in the eyes. "Cameron. Don't pull that shit with me. Just fucking tell me. I don't want to hide anything between us." I say deeply.

Cameron shut us eyes and leaned back in his chair. "Matt....I don't like him being near you. Or talking to you...Like...I'm jealous of him. Because...he..he.." He stopped and bit his lip before resting his right hand on my chin and pulled me closer to his face.

Our lips were merely inches away from each other. "Because he likes you Eric. He wants to take you away from me. And I'm jealous of it."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down to his chin as he held me close to him. "I-...I don't know what to say..." I stutter out, my lip quivering slightly.

"When did you figure this out?" I ask after a few moments of silence. Cameron shrugs and told his head to the side. "I heard from Toby a couple weeks ago. Like when we first got together. He told me as a "warning". And I've been trying so hard to keep my cool but he just pisses me off so much Eric."

I sigh and rest my forehead against his, looking into his blue eyes. "Cameron, it's Matt. What is he gonna do?" I say, trying not to giggle but failing.

A goofy smile appears on his lips but quickly fades back to a dull face. "Ya know, John said the same thing." He chuckles.

"Lemme tell you what. I'll talk to him about it. Tell him that I'm off limits. And tell him to stop fucking with you? Sound like a deal?" I ask with a smile.

Cameron bites he inside of his cheek before nodding. "Okay, sounds good. Just promise me something....you won't say anything about this...and how I'm jealous of him." He mumbles lowly through his lips.

I huff and peck his lips softly with my own. "I won't. I promise Cameron." He smiles widely and his face turns pink. "Does this mean we can have some fun now? You said later...earlier." I groan.

Cameron laughs and rests his hands on my hips as I straddle his legs. "I guess so, since you asked "so nicely"" He said making air quotes with his fingers.

I wiggle excitedly and press my lips immediately into his, engulfing his scent into my nose. I shut my eyes and felt his hands slid to my lower back and fiddle with the hem of my hoodie.

He eventually grabs a hold of the hoodies bottom and slide sit over my head, some of my shirt coming up as well.

I didn't wear only shirts too often but when I did, I always felt revealed to the world. Almost naked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and pressed my lips harder into him. In order to not suffocate, I had to take deep breaths through my nose which caused me to fill my lungs with the scent of his cologne. My favorite smell.

He threw my hoodie to the floor and moved his palms to the exposed skin on my abdomen, causing butterflies to grow in my stomach.

He started drawing circles along my lower stomach, a more sensitive area, and my eyes twitched open. An uncontrollable moan escapes my lips and Cameron stopped kissing me.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Do you want to keep going?" He asked softly. I nodded and my cheeks flushed a light pink color.

His lips fell to my neck and continued to kiss marks into my skin, fluttering his tongue over my Adam's apple. I lifted my chin so he could kiss me easier and my hands explored over his chest.

His palms worked into the skin of my stomach under my shirt, his cold fingertips giving me goosebumps. I returned the favor and skipped my hands up under his hoodie and noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt under it. I huffed but continued on.

Cameron shifted himself so I sat comfortably on his lap and I rocked my hips slowly against him. "E-Eric...shit.." He groaned under his breath. I put a hand over his mouth while the other roamed over his body.

"I'm taking off your hoodie..." I smirk and slowly pull the clothing up and over his head, revealing his full chest. I threw the hoodie over to wear mine was and quickly slammed my lips onto his.

After a couple more minutes of making out, Cameron slowly stood the two of us up and he pushed my backwards until I was met with his wall. I let out a soft "oomph" as I hit the wall and he went for my neck, attacking it with kisses.

"Fuck, Cameron, c-come on.." I moaned softly. He grabbed my wrists and pressed them on either sides of my head against the wall as he continued to aggressively kiss and bite at my neck.

I could feel something pressing against my inner thigh and I immediately knew what it was. I inhaled sharply and bit my lip.

———————————
Eyyy! What's popping guys!
Hope y'all are enjoying your quarantine! I sure am! (Not)
If you enjoyed this chapter, please make sure to vote and Comment!

Love y'all!
-Emily 👋💗