Chapter 1 - Sibling Rivalry

I really wanted to do one on The Lion King so yeah. I also don't own the lion guard.

I decided to use the name for this chapter from the fanfiction 'Sibling Rivalry' by TMNTTLK Lover. I really appreciate the story. I also wanted to use some ideas from here so give the credit to TMNTTLK Lover

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

It was relatively quiet in the Pridelands. There were no hyenas spotted and it was incredibly hot and what better way to cool of but to go for a dip. In the Lion Guard Lair, Beshte the hippo and Bunga the honey badger were cooling off in the water. Fuli was resting at the base of a rock that Ono was on top. "Geez. I wonder where Kion went." Bunga then jumped out from the water ad decided to leave in order to find his friend.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Kion was relaxing in the main den of Pride Rock. His father went off to train his sister in becoming queen for the future. His mother took majority of the lionesses with her for the hunt.

After some time, he heard someone speak from outside of the cave. He recognised it as his sister and father. "Hey dad. Hey sis." This scared the pair to death.

"Hey son. What are you doing here? I thought that you were with the guard." Simba and Kiara were now staring at Kion.

"What are you doing here? You could've scared us to death."

"Yeah. I needed to ask dad something."

"Well whatever it is, it is probably something useless."

"It isn't useless at all!" Kion's yell also sounded like he was about to cry.

"Aww. Is the fierce one going to cry?" Kiara said mockingly.

"Kiara! Kion! Stop now!" Simba roared but this didn't stop.

"You know, you are just as annoying as your friends Kiara!"

"You too!"

"I wish I never have had you as my sister!" Simba stepped in front but they kept on going. The hunting pack has just returned to see the drama unfold in front of them. Nala stepped forwards and was about to speak but Kion spoke first. "I wish I had another brother!" This hit Simba and Nala like a rock. They have forgotten about him for some time. Nala just remembered something else and that made her more depressed.

This made Kiara angrier "Why don't you just die then!?" This snapped Simba and Nala out from their thoughts.

"Kiara! That was uncalled for!" Simba roared as Kion ran away.

"Kiara. You are going to remain in the cave and think about what you did. I'll go and find Kion." Nala left the cave.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Kion was strolling through the Pridelands in order to clear his head. He wasn't in the mood to meet up with the guard so he went to the watering hole. On his way, he heard his mother's voice. "Kion, come on. We're going home." Nala walked over to her son who refused.

"I don't want to go back!" Kion was about to cry when Nala decided to change to topic.

"There is something your father and I wanted to tell you. Well I have a deeper secret." Nala was now upset.

"What is it?" Kion raised an eyebrow.

"Well..." Nala began but heard laughter from around them.

"What do we have here?" A pack of hyenas popped out all around them. "If it isn't Kion and the queen. Attack!" The hyenas then moved in for the kill.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Queen Nala and Kion have been fighting for some time but what they didn't know was that this was all just the beginning. Kion was too tired and Nala was constantly being bombarded with hyenas. Just then a lioness jumped out form the bush and grabbed Kion.

"Ahhh! Mum!" Nala turned around and saw Kion being picked up by Zira.

"One wrong move and your son dies." Zira bit down harder which made Kion cry more. Nala made no move since she doesn't want Zira to injure her son farther. "Good. Now follow me." Zira then walked off with four of her lionesses surrounding Nala just so she doesn't attempt to do anything.

The group walked to the Outlands. What they didn't know was that someone was watching them.