Chapter 6 - Exploring

I am sorry about my other 2 stories. Ik that it was a while since I've updated them but I don't feel like continuing them so plz don't hate me

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Fuli was walking around Taka's den. She was trying to be quiet since everyone else was still asleep. There was no animals around so the only option was to go exploring but she decided to go back to the cave to wake her friends up. Kiara and Kion were sleeping in the opposite corner of the cave and Ono was in a nearby tree. Fuli walked over to the siblings and woke them up. "Kion. Kiara. Wake up." Fuli loudly whispered enough for Kiara and Kion to stir from their sleep. She turned around to wake Ono up but he was already up.

"What is it Fuli?" Kion questioned as he, Kiara, Fuli and Ono exited the cave. It was early in the morning and the sun was already up.

"I want to go exploring." She said keenly.

"And you may go. I have nothing against it." A voice echoed in the cave. The four of them turned their heads and saw Taka walk over to them. Kion nodded and he took lead as everyone else followed behind.

The sun shone down onto the crystal clear water as Ono decided to take lead since he was the only one who could fly. There was nothing in sight but they decided to continue. "I see something up ahead!" Ono yelled. The four of them stopped in their tracks and was movement. In the distant, there was a golden figure with red. It then ran off. Fuli decided to go chasing after it with Ono above. Kiara and Kion trailed behind but kept Fuli in sight. Fukli then came to a stop as Ono slowly landed in front of them. "I lost sight of it."

"Don't worry. We can always find it another time." Kiara comforted her brother's friend.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The figure kept on running. It ran through the dense jungle and then decided to take a few turns before stopping for a rest. 'I need to get back home.' It thought.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Beshte and Bunga were with the younger mysterious lion. They decided to split up into two different groups to try and cover more area. "So Beshte, Bunga, can you please tell me what your friends are like."

"Well Ono is an egret and he has the keenest of sight in our group. Fuli is the fastest and Kion is the fiercest. Oh and there is also Kiara who is going to be queen soon." Bunga finished up. The lion then felt upset that he was replaced but it wasn't his fault that he was gone for so long.

"Come on. Let's go look for your friends. Oh and just be careful. There is another lion that lives in this jungle. All I know was that he did something bad in the past." Beshte and Bunga nodded at the statement. 'If their friends were found by this lion, then I don't know what could've happened to them.'

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Kion and Kiara were in a lake that they have found. A waterfall flowed over them. Fuli sat at the edge and Ono was perched on a rock in the water. The four of them had fun. Kion decided to splash water onto Fuli and she became mad and splashed him back. Kiara saw this and  decided to join in but Ono flew up the cliff; not wanting to get his feathers wet, he just sat to aside and watched them play.

Ono was enjoying watching them when he saw something approach them. "Happana!" The three felines looked up at Ono who was higher up and was facing towards the forest. A rustle was heard in the bush. Kion jumped out and went into defence mode. He never took his eyes off from the bush. Three figures came out and was on high alert. Everyone went silent. "Behste? Bunga?"

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Taka was happily laying in his cave. He chewed onto a bone when he saw something. His mouth gaped open and now the new figure was looking at him. It went into defence mode as he approached Taka. There was no way out from this now.