Chapter 3: Surprise

"Alright boys, it's time to get ready for the photoshoot." Our manager said when he got into our room. "Come on, we don't have the whole day." We stood up and went to the dressing room, following his orders. As we were walking i noticed that Jimin was massaging his temples.
"Dude Jimin, you good?" I asked as i approached him.
"My head still hurts from that party. Maan it was so crazy."
My eyebrow raised.
"You do realise that party finished two days ago, right?"
"Yees i do, but don't blame me. Taehyung was constantly insisting for me to drink with him. Who would know that he is tolerant to alcohol that much." I felt bad for Jimin at this point, but at least he will know when it's enough.

After i got dressed, it was my turn for makeup. I sat on a chair and waited for a makeup artist to do her job. My makeup was always done by Chaeyoung, very smart and fun girl.
She eventually became one of my friends since we always talk while she does my makeup.
I looked around the room in order to find her, but she is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she is sick or something so she didn't came?
My thoughts interrupted a girls voice infront of me.
"Hello Jungkook." I quickly moved my gaze from the room to her. She had a not so long, blonde hair and green eyes. She was dressed a little... inappropriate. Her skirt was a little too short and tight for my liking, also she wore a crop-top with a v shape, allowing people to look at her chest. Jeez, haven't she heard of jeans and normal T-shirts? I didn't let my gaze stay long on her body. I just checked it out. I think that she spended a whole Morning getting ready, i mean, that makeup couldn't do herself. (Which, by the way, looked a little bit too much). From some reason, I didn't felt so comfrotable around her.
She seemed to notice my confusion as she spoke with a smile.
"My name Is Loren, and I'm going to be your new personal makeup artist, instead of Chaeyoung."
Wait... What?
"Sorry, but what do you mean instead of Chaeyoung? For like, a some time? She couldn't come today so you Are working instead of her?" I mentally slapped myself for asking so many questions. She looked a little pissed for a brief second but she cut it of immidiately to not let it show. She just came and i already annoy her. Great.
"No, i meant i will be your personal makeup artist from now on, as long as needed. Chaeyoung got fired, guess they forgot to tell you that."
Surprise cleared it's way on my face, and I'm pretty sure she took that moment to check me out, and i swear i saw her bitting her bottom lip. And that made me nervous.
"Y-yeah, i guess they forgot." I smiled nervously and scratched the back of my neck.
"Well then, shall we do your makeup now?" She opened her bag and all makeup fell out of it on the desk.
"Y-yeah, sure."

That whole makeup thing was weird.
She had to bend over to my eye level as she applied shadow on my eyes.
One of them was opened and a clear view of her chest almost exposed was constantly infront of me. I tried my best not to look at it. (I didn't look even once, just so we clear.) But still...
I think she Is aware of the fact her upper part of the body gets exposed that way and she isn't even trying to cover it. Was she trying to get attention that way?
"Yo, i saw that new makeup girl of yours." Jimin said to me as we finished the whole photoshoot already. I just sighned at that.
"I honestly can't believe she came here dressed like that. This isn't a night club."
"I can't agree more with you." I said.
"Yeah well, it was clear what she was trying to do." I looked at him, gesturing him to continue. "You are freaking Jeon Jungkook. Every girl is crazy over you. And tell me, how many of them get a chance to see you in live? Talk to you? And don't even mention being your personal makeup artist. It's obvious she Is trying her best to win your attention."
Yes. That's exactly what i thought.
"I was never interested in those kinds of girls. And i have an fiance, and i don't even dream about other girl except her. I'm loyal." Is it okay to feel proud of my own words?
"Yeah, i noticed how you didn't even try to look at the sight in front of you." He said, with a smile i couldn't really read.
Heavy sign escaped my mouth. "And I'm stuck with her from now on."
"Poor you, bro." I looked at him with a 'seriously' look and he just flashed me a smile and left.

~later~

"

Can i take this of now?" My cute girl asked as we walked, me holding her hand and leding her, because of a blindfold she had on her eyes.
Once we reached the place i wanted to, we stopped and i got behind her, taking the blindfold down.
"Surprise!" I said once she was able to see again. Her eyes went wide and mouth opened at the sight.
"Do you like it?" I asked. She turned to look at me, still completely surprised.
"Wait. Don't tell me this is yours?"
I smiled and shook my head. "It's not mine. It's ours."
If you are wondering what are we talking about:

" If you are wondering what are we talking about:

"We will live here from now on. Well you, when i am on tours." I couldn't help but feel proud of myself. About 2 years ago, I couldn't really afford something like this. But now it's different. Now we can be happily married and live in a house of my dreams. (She never told me she wanted something like this, but i guess she wouldn't mind some more luxury.)
"I can't believe you." She hugged me and wrapped her legs around my waist. Gosh, she knows how much i love when She's doing that.
When she got down, i picked her up in bridal style and went inside the house.
I gently put her on the couch and hovered above her.
"You know, I'm hoping that it won't be just you and me living in this house."
At first she looked confused, but not long after a smile appeared on her lips. "It won't, I'm sure of it."
And then i let myself melt under the taste od her lips and her touch.