Meet my parents

Jan 5th,2016

Dear Diary, it's me Winona,

So, my parents decided to visit out of nowhere. Oh, what a fucking delight it was. As much as I love them, I'm glad that the visit is over. Let's just say that my wonderful dad turned out to be the typical father who hates every boy that his little girl is in a relationship with.

Now to top it all, imagine a father bear finding out that his one and only daughter, his sweet little girl, got knocked up by her fiancé and she's marrying him. Yeah, David is still trying to recover from this visit. As he says "Your dad is a very interesting man. He scares the shit out of me, but still interesting guy."

What can I say, I'm my daddy's little girl. All I know is that if David ever hurts me (which is like impossible) my dad will break his skull and cut his balls off (literally). I'm pretty sure David is aware of that after yesterday.

***

Previous morning

- Rise and shine sleeping beauty - I giggled as I threw one of the pillows at David.

- It's our day off - David growled. - have some mercy on me woman.

- It doesn't mean that you should sleep till 11 in the morning. We have lots of things to do today. We have to start preparing room for the babies and do some shopping.

- Honey,you're only one month in. We have plenty of time to do it all. - he sat on the side of the bed and yawned while he rubbed his eyes.

- Well, what if the babies will be born before due date. I mean you never now. I'm not exactly a young mom here so with my age having pre borns is very possible.

- You overthink too much. - he teased me.

- No,I don't.

- Aha

- I don't

- Yes you do - he mocked me.

- Oh shut up - I rolled my eyes and than he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed.

- David stop. I mean it.- I laughed as he kissed my neck making his way down.

- What? I heard it's good for the babies. - he said sarcastically.

- You are unbelievable Harbour- I chuckled and starting kissing him.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

- Who the hell is this- I quickly pulled away from a kiss. - Are you expecting someone?

- No- he replied- And you?

No - I nodded.

The ringing didn't stop. I got up and went to check who it was. I was wearing David's shirt which looked too big on me as usual, but it covered all the places so I didn't look completely naked. My hair was a little bit messy.

- Noni?! - a voice came from the other side of the door - Winona are you there?

- Shit! - I said under my breath - What the hell are they doing here?

I opened up the door nervously.

- Why the hell didn't you tell us that you got a house in Atlanta? - my dad rushed inside and my mom followed. - and why do we find out about it from your coworker?