Kabanata 14

Zin's POV

Nandito ako sa mansion namin sa US. Iniisip kung paano mahahanap si Iyel, ayaw ko din namang tanongin si tita Celestine kasi nahihiya ako. Saan kaya pwedeng pumunta si Iyel?

Humiga ako sa kama. My mind flash back the time where we first met at school, nung na daganan nya ako, sobrang bigat nya non! Then she kissed my nose, her lips is so soft. The time flies so fast, ngayon nag tataguan nalang kami.

"Sir Madam called you." Sabi ng katulong.

I felt uneasy. Mom never called me except when she wants to know my grade or there is something she want me to do. I knocked on her door.

"Come in." I heard so I came in. I nodded in respect.

"Come here let me hug you." I'm filled with unbelief but I followed her.

Mom and dad are perfectionist; there is no place for mistakes, but they are good enough for me to love them very much.

I am their only child, so they have high expectations for me, because I will be the heir of their business and fortunes, so I have no choice.

She tapped the space beside her, signaling me to sit, so I sat. I'm filled with happiness when hugged me

"Do you know why, Ariesthrielle is the one I chose for you to marry rather than Ariesanna?"She asked. I just waited her to answer.

"That girl grown so fast." Mom said, not answering the question.

I did not say a word so mom continued.

"You used to play in the Yang's garden with Geminidiania, I remember when we left for US? Ariesthrielle cried a lot just for you to stay. You said a promise to her that you marry her and you will never be separated again. Do you remember?" She asked but I didn't answer, I want to know more.

"Now I'm helping you to fulfil your promise that you forgot, please find Ariethrielle then marry her, son." She said smiling.

"Yes mom, I will fulfil my, forgotten promise." I said then smiled. I hugged her.

I went out to mom's room and got out of the mansioin. I didn't where is Iyel but I know who can answer my question.

Ariesthrielle's POV

Papunta kami ni Anya sa Mansyon nila. She is living alone, her parent is traveling for business, and I'll be living with her.

I notice that she's wearing the necklace that was given to him by the one who promised her.

"Do you have yours?" Tanong nya na ikinabigla ko

Napaisip ako. Last na sinuot ko yon nung first of class after sem break then na ospital ako, hindi ko na alam kung nasaan.

"Nawala ko? Or I put it somewhere in our mansion." I answered unsurely.

Bigla nyang iginilid ang sasakyan, at tumingin ng hindi makapaniwala sa sinabi ko.

"My gosh! Ariesthrielle Yang! Pano na si Zin hah! Bakit mo nawala!" Nanggigigil nyang sabi.

"Hindi ko sinasadya! Hindi pa ako sure! Okay? Tsaka ano bang sinasabi mo na pano na si Zin? Eh sya nga yung dahilan kung bakit ako lumayas." I said.

"Ibabalik kita dun sa US." Sabi nya at ililiko pabalik sa airport, humawak ako sa braso nya.

"Wag Anya! Please, ayoko dun!" Nagmamaka awa kong sabi.

"Okay, basta libre mo ko sa spa!" Sabi nya, at tinahak ang daan papuntang mall. Ang bilis nya namang kumbinsihin.

Napaisip naman ako, paano ako mabubuhay ng mag isa, siguro naman di nila cinut yung cards ko, kinuha ko yung phone at tinawagan si mommy.