rewrite updates

one team. one power. one goal.
"we need to find jimin..."

variant rewritten.
coming soon.

ha, i hope y'all didn't actually think i was gonna let this story be written so awfully lol.

UPDATE: i've written and rewritten the rewrite so many times. i'm changing the names of a lot of things and adding so many new scenes and stuff, it's gonna be pretty epic.

UPDATE (march 12, 2020): i'm not sure when that last update was my bad... anyway whenever i have updates about this book or about the rewrite i'll put them here. what i wanted to say was, i'm not sure when the rewrite is gonna be about actually... i've been working on it, but i lost direction and changed it almost completely, i still have a vision for it tho! but i've also been getting ideas for other book which is also making it hard to concentrate for the rewrite. i'm trying suuuuuuper hard because i keep seeing how people add this book to reading lists but this is the version of the book that i'm not so happy with so i wanted to rewrite it for you guys :')

UPDATE: (september 16, 2020): ALRIGHT LISTEN. i have the ENTIRE story line of major events mapped out, i am just having the hardest time starting the book out. i know that as soon as i can get past the first chapter it'll be easy sailing but i'm just never liking what i come up with. i end up feeling like it's cheesy or too basic, or doesn't seem to fit in. so what do you guys think? is there anything you want the rewrite the start out with? little details, big details, let me know! it's really just the first chapter, i can't seem to think of anything. i want the first chapter to kind of be a little backstory on jimin coming to the agency and then eventually in the current time of the story if that helps circulate the ideas.