{16}

Author's POV: 8 September, 2035

"We're going in and finding Jimin. No elements. We'll take guns and swords-"

"No elements? Are you crazy?"

"If we turn our elements to a minimum it'll hbe harder for them to find us. We need all the time we can get."

"Jaebum, you're insane."

"It was Jungkook's idea, girly." Jaebum winked.

"Whatever, you're both crazy." Jennie crossed her arms. "I actually hate going on missions." Jennie blew a piece of her hair out of her face.

"Why?" Jaebum asked.

"Because, these suits are so... skintight."

"Well, I mean... one, it's sexy, and two, it's easier to move in and it's custom made for your abilities." Jaebum.

"How perverted of you."

Jaebum winked and walked away. Jennie sighed in frustration.

Jungkook was in the weapons section of the room. He was picking out a weapon that fit in and worked best with him. He picked up a long sword and slashed it through the air.

"It's kind of heavy..."

Jungkook was slashing his sword around when Jennie walked up.

"Woah! Chill, we're on the same team!" Jennie raised her hands in defense, as Jungkook's sword rested just below her chin.

"Oh my- I'm sorry." Jungkook bowed and scratched the back of his head.

"It's okay." She smiled. "Don't use a sword." Jennie stepped up to the shelves of weapons and placed Jungkook's sword back on its stand. She examined each weapon and glancing back at Jungkook every now and again. She finally took two dagger with black leather handles and handed them to him.

"Daggers?" He slashed them around to get a feel for the weapons.

"And..?" Jennie asked expectingly.

"They feel great. Why aren't you the mission weapons specialist?"

She shrugged. He placed the two daggers in the slots in his belt.

"Hey, Jungkook... do you think Jimin's okay?"

Jungkook's face feel. His expression darkened.

"I don't-" He screamed in agony. The fire solitary lost all feeling and fell to his knees.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?" He couldn't respond. He physically couldn't find a way to speak. His vision went black.

Jungkook. He's not okay.

What just happened to me... I'm so confused.

It's okay... I promise you'll understand. You need to get Jimin now.

What's going on? Can you tell me that much?

I'm sorry for hurting you...

I don't even know who you are.

I understand than. Please get to Jimin. His fate lies in your hands.

My hands...

You need to rescue him. He needs you.

He doesn't need me...

Jungkook, yes he does.

Why does he need me? How do you know that?

I can feel it. I don't know why... I can tell you his screams are ear shattering.

His screams? What are they doing to him?