Chapter Two

Lia's POV :
Lastnight was amazing minus the fact that Travis's wife admitted that she was not sexually attracted to him anymore and she had apparently moved on with another dude . Once again more dick for me. I guess me being young and free I didn't really understand how Travis felt I mean he's 27 married to a 25 year old while having an affair with me, a now 19 year old . It was clear that he liked his women younger... way younger.

Today's my birthday 🍰 .

Today is my day to only focus on me and I'm going to do just that.
I met Q at Savannah State .. he's tall and dark skinned , he's Haitian . Moral of the story he's fine as hell and we just started talking TADAYYY he's taking me out to dinner tonight and I'm so excited because this will be my first real date . Travis never took me out he only cashapp me money , pays for my groceries and my car note . My parents house his paid for so I have no big bills. Except my college tuition coming up this fall ... I'm not spending a dime my parents left me I'm saving everything because Travis told me he would take care of me no matter how much money I had . So why spend my own when I can just keep spending his.

Later on that night :

Travis been blowing me up begging me to meet with him so we could "talk" but I knew what "talk" meant he was using me to get over that wife of his and tonight I just wasn't feeling it I'm with who I planned to be with which is Q and nobody is going to get in the way of that.
As me and Q say down at the table Travis followed behind him

Travis: Hi you two , Lia honey ? Why didn't you tell me about your new friend he's a handsome young man" he introduced hisself as my .... uncle . What the fuck ?
"I'm her uncle T but you can call me Tim"
Q: "Nice to meet you , I'm Q"
Travis's hand went up my dress and into my thongs playing with my pearl . Why tonight ? Out of all nights why can't I just be with someone else other than fucking Travis for oneeee night ?
Me: *gasps* "ooo , ugh , water I need water Q can you tell the waiter we're ready to order "

His phone rung , it was his mother , figured . Travis stopped and licked his fingers right in front of Q. Why ?

6 months had past and I was no longer talking to Travis me and Q we're dating and Travis was back with his wife like I figured . I was happy with Q .
Later on that night I was entering the shower when Q came behind me . I instantly felt his print. Whew chileeee this a big one . Wonder if he can handle me how Travis could? Travis was the only person I been with he took my virginity so of course I'm used to one person but Q was about to change a bitch life FAEVEAAA *cardi b voice* . He stepped in the shower with me kissing all over me . His body was everything he was everything . He picked me up and kept kissing me . Fat ma jumped so much I thought she was gone jump off my damn body hold on guh let him get ya right first sis . He played with me gently . But I didn't like gentle shit. I whispered to him
"if you not gone handle me like u mad at me then u might as well stop" he smirked at me and kissed my lips before ramming every inch of him inside of me . I talk too much . Q was large .. bigger than Travis . Them Haitians ain't no joke this mf folded me up . Real quick

Against the wall stroke after stroke I felt my legs shaking he kept hitting my spot I just know I came more than once .
Q: "nah stop grabbing me you wanted it rough that's wat u gone get Ian nun like them other niggas I drop dick dick stop pushing me out before I bend u ova"
Do it . I thought . He the one . I met my husband .
Me: "I...I"
Q:"look at ya stuttering you what?"
Me: "love you 😩😩😩"
After I said those words My body froze . Did I really love him or did I just love the feeling?
Q:"if you loved me you wouldn't still be talking to ya ex / uncle"
Oh shit....