Chapter Eleven

This will be the last update until Thursday night (1/16/19 ) enjoy loves 💕

Six months later //

Lia and Q decided to co parent. Q went back to playing basketball getting his career back on track and Lia told him that she would handle the kids until he got situated. He sent Lia money every week for the kids not only for his kids but for JR as well. He still loved him like he was his own. Travis and Lia were strictly co parenting still but they would slip up from time to time. Sneaky links while the kids were sleep were the best.
It was Saturday night and Austin was staying the night at Travis's house with TJ . They got closer as time passed they were best friends. He loved his brother a lot. The triplets were sleeping they'd sleep for hours like they'd worked a 9 to 5. Travis came into the house and sat on the couch to talk.

Lia's POV

Travis came in looking so good... to be 43 he was still fine as hell to me and I had missed him so much. I haven't had sex in six months , six months too damn long. I wanted to be with him I just wasn't going to just come right out and say it because my pride wouldn't let me. He will never know how i feel because when you let a nigga know how you truly feel they start treating you like you don't have options .

Travis POV
Finding out the babies weren't mine really got to me, I felt used the whole time she was fucking me she was fucking him . She was fucking us both just to get what she wanted, kids. No matter what she does I'll always find a way back to her. Why can't I find someone my own age? Why am I stuck on her?
Since she went and got pregnant with his babies we might as well make another one.
Me coming over here was to get her pregnant, but by me this time. She hates condoms so this'll be easy, call it whatever you want but she stuck with me for life. I even put her in my will her and our kids will get everything. Houses paid for cars paid for everything in place for the time to come. Lia will own everything that I have and she will continue to raise our kids, i look at the triplets like their my own so whatever they need I'm there , Q's a great father we both pitch in to help I mean four kids in your 20's is rough but I'm making sure that even after I die, they'll all be forever straight.

Lia's POV

I climbed on top of him kissing all down his neck I reached back up to his mouth and gave him nasty wet tongue kisses i bit his lips i sucked on his tongue. I loved making him feel good.
"Lia" he said while fingering my tight wet pussy. I moaned so loud i loved when he played with me it makes me wetter.
"Shit you wet baby" taking his fingers out i licked his fingers tasting myself. Damn i missed this shit. I sucked his dick making sure that I had every inch in my mouth. He liked it sloppy so of course I mad it wetter her him. I played his his balls while I sucked the soul out of him. I stopped to sit on his face I needed head so bad and he knew it. I eased down onto his tongue watching his eyes as they connected with mine. He grabbed my boobs rubbing them gently .
"Spell your name in it" I moaned . This signifies that this is your pussy only. If he ever spells his name inside of you your his and only his. I'll admit i loved watching him he takes his time with everything he does with me. I wanted him. I wanted to feel him. I pushed his head away telling him to put his dick in me.
"How bad do you want this dick"
Bad. I thought to myself . I stopped him to grab a condom , yes I keep condoms just in case. I have  enough mini me's running around here.
"Nah ion need that you hate them shits anyways I'll pull out baby"
Nope we wrapping the fuck up you will not trick my ass how I tricked y'all . Travis old ass think he slick big dick bastard. Protected dick over Raw dick FUCK THEM KIDS.

To be continued.........

// Travis done lost his mind y'all 😂‼️My girl Lia was caught up on game she wasn't going for anything strange , no glove no love head ah