Chapter Twelve

Part Three

Part three

Travis and Lia both walked in the room and David immediately started crying. It was his first time seeing Travis as a grown man. The last time he had seen Travis was at his graduation... it's been over 20 years now and they looked exactly alike. They both laughed about their noses because they both had a big nose, they were twins. David explained to Travis how much he loved and cared about him, and he gave him the chain that was around his neck.
David: "I love you boy, everything I did was for your best interest."
He looked at Lia and said
"You look exactly like your daddy, I haven't seen him in two weeks"
We both looked at eachother
Lia: "ugh.. you what? M...my dad's dead. He died in a car crash along with my mom.. when I was 15 that was almost 8 years ago. There's no way you haven't heard from him in two weeks you must got me confused"
David: "I'm about to die anyway I might as well enlighten you all with the truth"
He continued..
"Travis's mother and your mother were bestfriends. They both were married but they both were also sleeping with me and my bestfriend Mathew. Only difference is your mom's husband didn't pay to keep Mathew away from you, he chose not to be in your life because your mom gave him aids. You had just turned 2 years old and they still had dealings but your mother started sleeping with another man, three men sleeping with your mother at the same time. I'm just telling you the truth before I leave because everyone deserves to know the truth. We knew about you both. "
Lia's eyes began to water. Everything he's saying was true and she knew because that's one of the reasons why her brother left. No wonder why my mom didn't hesitate to keep Travis Austin when Lia got pregnant at 16, she knew this whole time about us, no wonder why she never judged us. That explains why her brother abandoned Lia, so everyone around us knew but us. She's not his real sister. Fucking bitch ass nigga.
"Oh and another thing, your not living off of your parents will sweetheart, my brother gave your mother all that money thinking she would stay away from him, she kept calling and texting so he finally gave her ALOT of hush money. I guess she put everything that he gave her in her will for You. Which explains why your "brother" didn't receive anything, your mother's husband didn't get a chance to make a will he was too busy buying everything else back in the day we all were friends until we started sleeping around and everything went left from there. Your mom's husband knew about her having aids because she gave it to him as well. They both had it they just got treated for it together, he was in love with your mother which explained why he stayed and helped her raise you as his own."
Lia's ran out and honestly I would've done the same. This whole time she thought, we thought that the people that we called "dad, daddy" were not even related to us. We both were hurt. This had to be the worst day of our lives especially for Lia.

Two hours later

They had pronounced my biological father dead the cancer took over his body and it was nothing they could do. Seeing him die like that made me scared for my own life. I booked an appointment to start getting treatments done for me this was serious and I wasn't leaving my kids without a fight, Lia needs me too I couldn't leave her if I tried. I walked out of the hospital and seen Lia sitting in the front seat writing something down on the steering wheel , and I tried to get her attention but she stopped writing and looked up at me I smiled at her I wanted to hug her so bad I knew she was hurt she needed me... I started walking over to her car but pulled out too fast in the middle of traffic....

Lia POV

After David put everything out on the table I didn't know what to do anymore, to find out your mom was a hoe and lied to you your whole childhood was the worse. That shit cut deep, this whole time I'm calling the wrong motherfucker my daddy, and my own daddy didn't want me. Why was it so hard to just live in peace. Everyday it's something. I go through shit every fucking day I just wanna die. I'm done with this life shit. Q and Travis got all the money in the world my kids will be fine without me I'm worthless nobody understands how I feel I grew up easing my damn self.
I finished writing in my note pad that was my sons journal he used for class but it was the only thing I could find and I wrote as fast as I could before traffic slowed down.

And it read....

"Only person that understands me is God and that's exactly where I wanted to be. With GOD.
No more pain. No more crying over things that I can't control. No more finding out shit that I can't handle. No more screwing my life up. This is the only way out right now. To my babies I love you. I just wanted Someone To Love Me."