Part Two (Finale Chapter)

After Travis was rushed to the hospital the doctors immediately started running tests on him and while they waited for the results to come back they took a trip down memory lane.

Lia:" remember when your wife bussed in on us and you told her you were just giving me a massage when really you had just got done eating my pussy from the back for the first time."
Travis: *laughs* "Had them legs shaking like you was in some cold weather"
They both laughed
Travis:" remember when I would pick you up everyday after school just to take you shopping"
Lia started crying on his shoulders
She thought, what if today was the last day she ever got to see him again. What if she had to raise all of the kids alone. This made her very emotional and Travis knew that the tests would come back looking even worse than before. He had stopped doing treatments for his cancer. He wanted to "let God work on his own" meaning whatever God had for him will be for him and it was nothing he could do about it.
Travis: "stop crying think about all the happy times. I know I fucked up in the past but I also know that what we have is real and always remember that everything I done for you was to make sure that you and those kids were straight Lia. Remember that suit you liked you swore I looked so good in it?"
Lia: " yes Travis I love that suit on you. It brings out your eyes baby."
Travis:" keep that in mind, okay?"
Lia started to look away from Travis she knew he was planning his funeral.
Travis: "you know that dress I bought you for your 16th birthday?"
Lia:" of course I tried that same dress on last week, I haven't gained any weight! I'm starting to think it's impossible to gain.."
He interrupted her and smiled.
"Keep that in mind"
He began to pour his heart out to her one last time.
" I love you like I made you, and even though we've been through hell and back I want you to promise me something, promise me you'll never settle for anything less than what you deserve. Don't let any man that ain't paying your bills or providing for our kids run over you! Don't ever let anything come in between your kids and your happiness. When Travis graduates make sure he understands that college is his option one, and if he doesn't like it he can take over the family business with the help from his cousin Kyle. "
All of this was a lot to take in but she knew that Travis was only preparing her for everything that was about to happen.
"Make sure you tell our kids how much I loved them. And tell them all about the good times, nothing bad. Ever"
Lia started to cry even more she was almost in her 30's a soon to be widow, with now 6 kids to raise on her own. A bit much at such an early age.
Travis pulled her on the bed and kissed her neck.
"I love you baby , always with every bone in my body"
He began to take her pants off.
"Sit on my face"
She did what he told her to do and he started devouring her. She let out soft moans which filled the room. He held onto her body as she moved up back and forth on his tongue.
"Ride it" ... music to her ears
She took his boxers off and sat down slowly onto his dick.
Damn he felt even bigger than lastnight. She thought.
As she began to adjust to his size she held onto his shoulders making sure to take the whole dick inside of her.
Lia:"fuccccckkk, I love you so much babe" her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth was wide open making multiple faces, she rode him like it was her last time, which in this case it was. 😩😲😮
Travis:" I love you more baby always and forever" he said giving her passion marks all down her neck. Lia started gripping her pussy onto Travis's dick. She knew he liked that it made him cum quick. Travis motioned her to move but she didn't pay any attention to him.
He came inside of her, which is what she wanted. Another baby.
*knock knock knock*
They both looked at the door out of breath
Damn. I'm not ready for him to go. She thought.