Chapter Nine

PART ONE ⚠️‼️ (3Parts)

Lia's POV

Two weeks had passed and me and Travis were taking things slow. He stayed with me he helped me with my school work and he also made me quit my job at the coffee shop. He called hisself " Taking care of me" today was Valentine's Day and I've never experienced any love on Valentine's Day I was always single and sad , not one nigga to my name . This year was different I had Travis. To myself. For once I had the man who I've always wanted to be with, to myself. He was mine, and I was his. I was relaxing in my bed when my phone went off I never texted anyone so I wonder who it was. I went to the bathroom and ended up throwing up...what did I eat??? I cleaned myself up while checking my phone and it was Q.

Q😢✌🏾 : I know it's been a minute but I miss you and I'm ready to make things right with you I'm done playing games. I love you A'Lia I'm sorry for what I said I was just mad I promise your the only one I want!

No ... I'm  not even going to reply , fuck Q.

Travis POV:

Lia's phone was blowing the fuck up and I'm trying to keep my cool because we just started back talking but if she gone hoe around on me I can just leave I'm too grown for the bullshit I want something solid. And by the way that nigga texting her phone I could tell she wasn't on what I was on. I stayed quiet because once I catch anything slick her ass is up, on my kids.

"So who that be?" I asked.
Lia: "Q texted me out the blue trying to make stuff right but I'm not going for it I'm with you.. I'm only with you i promise"

She can keep them lies to herself. Fuckin' hoe.
"You fuck this up you'll never see your son or me again you fuckin' round already and we just got back together Lia?"
Lia: "No i haven't been with anyone but you i never gave my body up , those 9 months that flew by I never NOT once fucked anyone have anyone anything nothing at all"

Maybe she is being honest . I believe her, but I'll find out.

"I believe you , block him and be done I'm sorry I just don't want you with anyone else but me" i told her.

Lia's POV

Travis being over protective was a whole ass turn on like yes daddy.. check me !

"You don't have to worry about me talking or fucking anybody but you and I mean that"
I convinced him that I wasn't talking to Q, but he doesn't know about AJ

AJ is my gay boy bestfriend. He looks like a regular nigga , boosie fade, dark skinned, cute ass dimples. He's 6'4 and his smile is everything and more. If he didn't tell you personally that he was gay , then you will never guess that he was. But he likes dick more than me.

Later that day

Me and AJ we're looking for Travis a Valentine's Day present , I just wanted to show him how thankful I am for him being such an amazing boyfriend. AJ always joked on me about dating someone who's literally my dad's age , but I didn't care sometimes you need someone older and more mature, plus he didn't look his age people think he's younger.
AJ: "does ya man get it up everytime or you gotta get it going with a lil via"
I felt someone's body standing behind me but before I could turn around I heard him say
"Nah this dick get hard whenever she open ha mouth"
Travis. Why is he here I'm starting to think that he's following me. I couldn't even get a word out before I knew it he just grabbed me.
AJ: "who the fuck you grabbing on like that I'll lay that ass out I might be fruity but I can fight hoe! Yo old ass!"

And there goes my Valentine's Day ... I knew Travis would snap on me again one day. When I was about 16 he lashed out on me, I can't count how many times he'd hit me once he started it's like he couldn't stop. But i love him, or atleast I thought I loved him. I needed him, he was the only thing I had . My baby was with his family and that leaves me with nobody but him.

We got in the car and he slapped me so hard my head hit the glass window. Why. Why was he doing this to me again? Why does everybody I get with end up hurting me in some way?

As tears streamed down my face he immediately started apologizing to me but that didn't stop any tears. I wish I had my parents around none of this would be happening to me. I wouldn't be stuck with him treating me this way knowing I loved him more than myself. We arrived to the house and i got in the shower. Still crying, I laid down in the shower but before I did that I grabbed my vibrator. Sliding it further and further into my tight pearl I let out a soft moan. I laid down and held both of my legs up while the hot water ran down onto my pussy I moaned even more . Shower head method is bomb.
Fuck this felt so good who needs Travis , right? I let out a loud moan as I came I licked my vibrator clean tasting my own wet juices. Licking my lips I sat up I realized Travis was standing there watching me the whole time he was showing his print through his boxers and oh my God it made me even wetter. Him watching me was a little creepy I didn't even hear him come in but I didn't care I'm in my zone with myself.
He walked over to me and took me out of the shower he positioned me on the counter. He got on both of his knees and started eating me out.
"Mm , can't no vibrator please you better than I can girl you should've just came to daddy"
Him talking to me mad me even wetter . I massaged my boobs while biting my lips I moaned his name over and over again. His tongue was powerful.

Travis POV

2 months later //

Lia been acting real lazy lately, her throwing up every morning wasn't it. I was worried about her she kept telling me it's nothing but it was definitely something. We never use condoms so of course my first thought was that she's pregnant. I pray to God she is that way we can raise our kids together.. but Lia is a kid herself, now reality hits and I realize that this is not good .
"You need to take a test Lia I'm serious you missed your period three time too many"
Lia: "why so you can take it away from me like you took Austin?"
She's pregnant. I gave our first son to my parents because Lia was too young for a child our son is 4 now and i wouldn't mind giving Lia our baby back, but another one ? She's not ready for two kids at 19 .
Lia: "its okay I'll take care of my child with or without you but you will not take another one of mine away from me ever again Travis , this is  MY baby!"

Hey loves ! 😝 I have a quick question for you guys leave your votes in the comments say "Yes" or "No"

// is Lia telling Travis the truth about Q or is she hiding something?