Chapter Nine continued...

Part Three //
Last part of chapter 9 it's not that long but it'll have you on your toes , enjoy loves 💕⚠️

Lia's POV

After I kicked Q out for talking crazy to me I started to notice a change in my body... I was 13 weeks pregnant. The same week me and Travis had sex after he apologized to me .. me and Q had sex and agreed to leave eachother alone after that. I kept this going on up until Valentine's Day. The father could be Travis or Q. At this point I don't care which one it is my baby will be well taken care of by me . Me losing Austin when I was younger , and on top of finding out Tonya was pregnant with Travis's baby made me so emotional.
I wanted a baby this whole time. From Q or Travis. It sounds crazy but in my head It wasn't suppose to end like this the plan was to get pregnant and cut them both off . Q would go pro and Travis would find someone else to be with. But instead both of them just couldn't leave me alone. And it's my fault for sneaking around with them both at the same times but I only wanted to have my own child. I wanted to have someone that'll love me regardless of how fucked up I am.
A child would change my life around. I grew up without a father I could just lie and tell the baby their dad left . It sounds so selfish but I just wanted someone to love me....I wanted to have a purpose in life because the past 9 months of me trying to get pregnant was starting to stress me out because they both never used condoms so why did it take this long for me to get pregnant?
I told Travis that I didn't want to be with him anymore and that he should go back to his place and after a few arguments he finally left. Now was the time to check on my baby, I had made an appointment with my doctor, the same doctor who seen about my mom when she was pregnant with me.
I called her Auntie Step. She stayed close to me even after my parents died. I loved her so much. Why did my mom have to leave me in this cold world alone. I laid down and watched as she applied some type of liquid stuff on my belly she began to check for a heartbeat and I prayed to God that it was one . I'm ready for my life to change for the better. Just me and my baby.
I watched as Auntie Step's eyes grew big

Doc: "girl you must was goin ham on it"
Doctor Stephanie loved cracking jokes but I was scared about this lil joke here .. something's not right
Me: *lightly chuckles* "What do you mean auntie Step? Something's wrong?"
Doc : " let's just say you are more than blessed baby"

I looked at the screen and seen not 1 ... not 2... but 3 of them .. what the fuck I'm a do with three more kids !! *Ike's VOICE*

Lia: "ugh.. if I had two partners.. ugh you know..?"
Doc: "two can be one and the last one could be the other, yes it is possible for your babies to have different fathers we would have to take a blood test to figure out which belongs to the other"
Lia: " no need keep this between us. There's no father in the picture it's just my babies, I want to be surprised with the genders! So keep it to yourself auntie"
Doc: "your mother would spoil those babies rotten Lia, I wish she could be here to see how great you turned out to be I'm so proud of you. I hope you have a safe pregnancy, and I'll make sure your doctor in Texas takes great care of you and those babies of yours"
I smiled with tears in my eyes. I miss my parents!

The next day //

I had gone to Florida to pick up my now 5 year old son Austin. I'm now 20 years old carrying three babies of my own plus a toddler . I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world I have my own family to look after. I have my babies looking up to me. I matter to someone. I'm loved by someone. Austin never questioned me he knew who I was he knew I was mama that's why I'm great full for Travis's parents they did an amazing job for those five years. They gave me custody over my son without Travis's knowing so whenever he finds out I'll be long gone in Texas starting fresh with my kids. I finally found someone to love me, and those are my babies.

Whewwww Chileeee 😩😳😳😳
// Lia had a few tricks up her sleeves honey them kids ain't no joke FTK !! 😂‼️
Will Travis and Q find out about Lia's plan?
Who do you think the triplets belong to?