Chapter Nine continued ...

PART TWO //

9 months ago ///

Q's POV

After Travis left Lia alone she came to a real nigga. I dropped La'Loni she kept telling me how she didn't want to be with me so I assumed it was another nigga in the picture, but I really didn't care she was just someone I used to get under Lia's skin because when me and Lia were dating she slept with her ex/ uncle/ whatever the fuck he is. I found out about it but I kept my cool and kept it G. I never slept with La'Loni we just had conversations. After Lia called me up I knew what she wanted and I was always aiming to please her. She knew how to get a nigga right everytime.

As she bounced up and down on this dick I tried so hard not to look her in the eyes. Lia try so hard to take a nigga soul but not today I'm tired of lookin like a lil bitch 😂💀 she the truth I'll give her that but damn.

Lia: " look at me baby" she moaned against my lips.. damn i love everything about her.

END OF Q's POV

As Lia looked into Q's eyes riding his dick like she owned it she knew that he was trying not to look at her. Everytime he looked at her his eyes rolled back which is what Lia wanted. Kissing all over his neck with the dick still inside she massaged his balls. Q came inside of her , no condom was used. Lia knew what she was getting herself into and so did Q.

Getting off his dick she noticed that he was on soft. Letting it grow into her mouth she began sucking every inch of dick while massaging his balls at the same time. Licking all of her wet juices off of his dick she felt him get even bigger inside of her mouth. Switching position she decided to get into her favorite position. 69. He sucked on her clit while fingering her in a "come here" motion, while she continued to suck his dick. Giving him the sloppiest head he'd ever had her spit oozing down his ass she kept going until he came.

Was Lia trying to trap Q?

Q's POV

Me and Lia were fuck buddies in my eyes. She only called me on two occasions.

1.) When she wanted it.
2.) When she needed it.

That's the only time I'm able to come to her. It's never a "let's go out to eat" anytime I ask to take her out she refuses. I mean I know I cheated but if you fucking me then I know your over the cheating part giving your body to me is a sign that you trust me, right? No matter how bad I wanted things to work out between us she would always turn down any of my plans. Was it because of Travis? Nah can't be because of Travis she would've been stopped fucking me if he was back in the picture. I told her how I felt about her and everytime I tried to take things to the next level she would stop me. How you want my dick so much but don't want to be committed to me. I love A'Lia maybe she's too damaged to see it. I confronted her after we got finished having sex hoping that she would tell me how she really felt instead of hiding it behind her pride.

"Lia we gotta start using condoms I can't get you pregnant were both in school right now and I'm getting drafted soon if we're not going to be in a serious relationship then we might as well start protecting ourselves"
Lia: "you don't have to worry about taking care of any babies this way. I can handle my own"
Me: "No if you get pregnant I'll just have to step up and take care of you both, I know you have more than enough money to take care of a child on your own but I still want to be there if you do get pregnant and it's mine . My mom didn't raise me to walk away from any responsibilities."
Lia: " you have bigger dreams than me Q your going pro probably, focus on that don't worry about me I'll make it I've made it this far without any family... trust me if I get pregnant you'll be the first to know"
Me: "just know I'll always love you as long as your staying honest with me no matter what"
Lia: "what do you mean?"
Me: " I just feel like you trying to trap me because of my fame I'm big now and the whole world knows who I'm aiming to play for..."
Lia: " I have money of my own I would never want to trap you that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard nobody wanna trap you and that baby ass dick get the fuck out them ashy ass balls!"
Me: " Oh yeah? You was gagging a whole lot with this baby ass dick in ya jaws and baby you love these balls stop cappin hoe"
Lia: " that was only to make you feel good bitch don't flatter yourself and I'm not a hoe!!!"
Me: "Man fuck this shit ! I see why Travis left yo dumb ass."
I slammed the door and I immediately felt guilty. I fucked it up again knowing I just wanted to see if she really wanted to be with me, really just wanted to get something out of her other than sex. She's too damaged. This has nothing to do with me. She didn't want to open up to me because she's still in love with Travis, and I'll never be him for her. I came inside of her more than once this week so I know we made a baby I just pray she doesn't do anything stupid to keep me from it. No matter how much we argued we would always make up for it but this time I just knew it would be different. I feel like she got what she wanted and now she's done with me for good.

Walking out the door I heard Lia tell me to wait and I looked back a smiled
"Yes Lia"
Her: "You forgot ya drawls BITCH"
Damn. She broke my neck thought we was about to go again ....

// So who do you think the father is ? #Q or #Trav ?
Part 3 is on the way 😝‼️