Chapter Fifteen

Part Three

The day after :

Lia's baby died after she checked into the hospital. There was nothing they could do, she asked to hold the baby one last time before they took him away. It was her second boy she named him Kyle. He was five months early... she was crushed. Q rushed to the hospital to be by Lia's side but he brought his friend who turned into a girlfriend after their little "date" last night. She wanted Q to be alone with her so that she could grieve in peace without any extra company, but she understood that Q wasn't the father, Travis was and Q wasn't obligated to stand by her, Travis was. And where was Travis? Not insight.

Bastard. 

2 months later:

Lia managed to get her door fixed and she even made Travis pay for the damages. Travis was over Lia's house helping the men he hired to fix the door. JR was traumatized he thought his father did something to his mom last night so when he saw him he was still furious...

JR: "Just wanted to tell you that I hate you and I hope you die," he said pointing at him.
Travis: "Look buddy you're too young to understand me and your mother's relationship I would never hurt her I didn't hurt her. I get that your upset but don't say anything that you can't take back JR I could die today and your whole world would be upside down."
JR: "I have my daddy and my mom I don't need you when I have them!"
Travis: "what did you say? Who do you think your daddy is?"
JR: "mommy said Q was my dad so I'm his"  

Travis clinches his jaws and walked upstairs to Lia's bathroom.
Travis: "you got my son calling that nigga daddy" he said gripping her by the neck.
She didn't flinch she liked it. She liked getting gripped on by him it was something about him.
Lia: "Travis I lost my baby. Our baby. My son was your son. You never apologized you didn't even come to the hospital to sign the paperwork or nothing.. Travis." 

His heart dropped. He knew he had fucked up, she told him months ago that the baby wasn't his so he had no clue that she was lying to him the whole time. He felt horrible.

Travis: "baby I'm sorry you told me that it wasn't mine. You lied to me?"
Lia: "YOU AND YO BITCH LOOKED TOO DAMN HAPPY IN THAT HOSPITAL ROOM WHAT THE FUCK WAS I POSE TO SAY? LET YALL  HAVE THE LAST LAUGH FUCK NO BITCH"
Travis: " I'm sorry it's complicated I met her after you left me for two whole years! Or did you forget that you left me?"
Lia: "leaving you was the best decision I ever made in my fucking life"
Travis: "MAN FUCK YOU! You need to not lie so damn much! Everything I did and said last night was out of anger because I thought you fucked off on me!"
Lia: "Your married now bitch what do you care go be with yo bitch leave me and my kids the fuck alone Travis I mean it!" 

She started to walk off but he grabbed her

Travis: "where the fuck you going we can talk like adults"

Lia:" just fuck me, and after that, I'll send you back to wifey."

Travis:" you want sex every time something goes wrong Lia you just lost a baby, our baby two months ago. It was all my fault and you still want sex from me?"

Lia:" who else will I run to Q made it clear he was moving on, and you the only nigga that is still around, and my body count ain't moving from 2, drop em." 

Travis: " I have something to tell you, me and her are NOT married I gave her a promise ring, I know it sounds crazy, but I promise it was just to make you made when I found out the kids weren't mine, of course, I was hurt, we were doing so good Lia I fucked up so many times I won't hurt you again for good this time I'll be out of your way I swear. You deserve way better than this. I wouldn't marry anyone other than you and that's on my kids' life. we have been through so much shit, but this here cut deep, if I would have known that that baby was mine I would NOT have came over here starting anything. I just want us to stop this back and forth shit it's either we gone be together or leave each other alone for good."

He tried everything in his power to fix the mess that he had made, but Lia didn't want to feel anything but him. Inside of her. She was numb. Losing a child hurts worse than anything and after losing both of her parents she wasn't prepared to lose a child of her own. She was done crying, done being heartbroken, her only focus now was to finish raising her four kids that she still had left. She had all of the financial support, but that emotional support was missing. The death of her child broke her, and the only thing she turned to was sex. Travis wondered if she had an addiction, but he never brought it to her attention. 

After hours of arguing Travis gave in and did exactly what Lia wanted him to do all along. They spent 10 minutes doing nothing but kissing. He continued to kiss every part of her body down to her toes. She loved everything he did to her, especially when he was sorry about something. The sex was more passionate than it has ever been, and you could tell Travis was trying to make up for what he had done to her. Everything he had done to her. In the middle of him kissing her Lia got up and grabbed some honey from the kitchen.

JR: " why are you in nothing but a robe? it's 3 in the morning mommy!"

Lia: " It's two things that I don't like, one is being checked on and the other is being questioned. Take your ass to bed and any noises you hear that the TV." 

JR: " yes ma'am," he said running back to his room. 

Travis pulled Lia back into the room and eased into her slowly. Letting out a loud gasp Lia adjusted to his size and began to throw the Lil bit that she did have back. The room filled with claps, and moans.

Travis: "I love you, I always have, and I will always love you Lia. She bit her lips and nodded her head letting him know that she had heard what he had said to her. Climbing on top of him she starting bouncing up and down taking every inch he had inside of her. He grabbed her titties making sure he sucked on both nipples. She turned around in a 69 position and poured small amounts of honey onto Travis's dick. Licking the honey off slowly he began to slide further and further back against the wall. She reached his balls and took them both into her mouth. 

Travis: "oooooh shit, stop."

Lia: "I ain't done yet.."  by then Travis got up outta there. He flipped her off of him and stared at her in disbelief. She was giving him very much porn star vibes.  

Travis: " Girl put that damn honey back who the fuck taught you that shit!"

Lia: " did you like it?"

Travis: " are you black?"

She winked at her handing him his clothes. 

Lia: "tell ya wife or whatever she is to you to step her game up, you can't even handle head with me."