Part Three (Finale Chapter)

Final Chapter ‼️

Two days later, Travis was in the middle of talking to Lia about how much he loved and appreciated her for all of the years she had stuck by him, when his heart stopped...
Lia: "Travis wake up! This isn't funny baby foreal finish telling me how much you love me... Travis come on stop before I call the nurse in here on your ass" she laughed and then realized the monitors going off. She seen the flat line on the screen.
Lia: " wait ... no.. Travis please wake up you can't do this to me we were just getting good!"
The nurses came in and rushed to Travis's bed. He was gone. Lia walked out of the room she couldn't stop crying. She wanted him to finish telling her how much he loved her, but it was too late. He died right in the middle of him talking to her, she will forever remember this day. She got a call from his mother hours after Travis had passed and she was asking her questions regarding the funeral. His mom forced her to read over Travis's will with her but the Will wasn't important to her at the time. She missed Travis already.
JR: "mommy where's he at he told me he would take me fishing today, he promised he would!"
Lia: " H..he's ... he went on vacation you'll see him after while."
JR: "where'd he go for his vacation, he could've taken us"
Lia:" he's in heaven visiting grandma and grandpa"
JR: " let me FaceTime him, I wanna see papa and meme too!" He said smiling at his phone.
Lia broke down. He was too young to understand and she was too hurt to explain. JR called three times and no answer.
Lia: "it's not nice to call anyone while their on vacation JR I told you you'll see him after while but for now all we have is memories.. good memories."
Travis's mother told her that Travis left her and the kids a large amount of money to last them a lifetime, but Lia wasn't in the mood she'd take Travis over the money any day. It all made sense to Lia why he wanted to get married so quickly, he was making sure they were financially stable for life. As she viewed the will over and over years streamed down her face .

At the funeral

As Travis wanted, Lia made sure everything was exactly how he wanted. His attire was sharp, his casket was perfect. He look so handsome she thought. He wore her favorite suit that he mentioned while he was in the hospital. She wore his favorite dress as well. The kids were dressed in blue and his parents were dressed in white. Everything was perfect. The doors of the church opened and soft hymns played as the family walked in to view Travis's body. JR stopped to take a look at Travis but he whispered something in his ear and stuck what looked like a note inside of the casket.
Wonder what that was. It must've meant something to him. Lia thought. As she nudged JR to walk away from Travis she noticed her dad sitting on the opposite side of the church. He winked at her and smiled.

Lia's POV

This may take long but he deserves it.

"Someone To Love Me"

I'm his wife we were only married for a few months, but if your close family you know that me and him were together for almost a decade. I lost both of my parents and Travis was the only person that was there for me through it all. We had our ups and downs but I knew he had so much love for me. I've always wanted someone to myself, a real man that provides for my every needs, and well Travis... *she starred at his casket* ... he did just that for me. No matter how many times we'd try to cut eachother off we would find eachother on the phone or back where we had left off. I've always loved Travis from the moment I seen him I knew it would be trouble.
*the crowd laughed*
Some of you wouldn't understand the type of love we had for eachother, and it's not meant to be understood or explained. I always knew this day would come I just wasn't so sure how I'd take it. He was my world without him I was a wreck, literally he made sure I was well taken care of emotionally, mentally all of that. Travis wasn't perfect but he loved me for me and at that time I just wanted someone to love me.
Lia broke down in the middle of her speaking and Travis's mother walked up to comfort her.
"Everything will be okay, he's with us no matter what, you have to be strong for those babies Lia."
She heard every word she said, but she was numb she didn't know what to do her whole life changed.
After the funeral Lia stuck around at Travis's gravesite talking to him.

Lia's POV

You can literally go from seeing them happy to not seeing them at all. I missed everything we had, and I wasn't ready to leave his grave just yet.
Lia: "Travis I wanted to tell you that I wanted another baby ... but before I could tell you .. you left me"
"I promise I'll take care of our kids I know your watching over me baby i love you forever, even after this"
Lia walked to her car and was about to crank it up when she seen Travis in the back seat
Lia: "Travis stop playing" she smiled opening the door to hug him but after she opened the door she realized that there was no Travis..
As she drove off she started to fall asleep her head was pounding from all the crying. She just wanted to go to sleep not even thinking about her dangerous this could be.

Travis: "I love you Lia, I always have and I always will"
Travis: "You love me? Tell me you love me Lia"
Lia: "I love you Travis I swear"
Travis: "If you love me so much I need a favor baby"
Lia: "anything you want"
Travis: "wake up please"

That's the end of Book 1 🤭‼️ Book 2 Coming VERY SOON 😔❗️😖
/// POOR LIA YALL 😥😥😥my heartttttt she's so hurttttt.