Chapter Ten

2 years later //

Lia's POV

I moved to Texas right after I took Austin. We stayed in a two story house with six bed rooms and three bathrooms. I had a safe delivery all three of my babies were healthy and well. I named them after my unique name "A'Lia" . A'Lena Marie , A'Ria Rose (a-riya) and A'Niyah Machelle Bailey. I gave them my mom's last name. I got all of their names tatted on my body. They were all Two years old and getting on my damn nerves but I enjoyed every minute of it. Travis Austin JR was now 7 years old and he enjoyed going to school I loved picking him up everyday I loved watching him struggle to play soccer every week with his little team mates. He told me he loved me at-least 20 times throughout the day he looked exactly like Travis. I missed him so much. But I couldn't tell him the truth he wouldn't look at me the same if I did.

Q's POV

I had stopped playing ball to take care of A'Lia and the kids I was 25 working for a big sports company I quit playing basketball but I still received my degree. Lia was 22 , stay at home mom I didn't want her working I didn't want her touching any of the money left in her will either we vowed to only use it for emergencies and for the kids college funds when the time came. She had earned her bachelor's degree in business like she wanted and it was time for us to put aside all the petty drama and take care of these kids together.
I loved Austin like he's my own and I'll never treat him any different I know my place in his life . If Lia would let Travis take care of his part with Austin things would be different but since she doesn't want anything to do with Travis anymore we decided to keep things between just us.
We had no family here my family knows about the kids they send gifts each year for them all but they live too far and the kids are too young to travel right now and my parents are getting older when the time is right we will all have a big family reunion.
I starred at A'Niyah and compared her nose to Austin's they look exactly alike... I never got any DNA test done because I felt like these are all my kids but if it turned out to be the other way around then that means my career being put on hold was all for nothing.

Later That Day //

I bought a home DNA test and tested each of the triplets just to be sure that I'm taking care of MY children . I waited patiently for the results to come back for each baby my heart dropped to my ass crack .
Austin : "swan my mouth to Q dawg "
I chuckled to myself he's so innocent I love this little boy to pieces but I didn't know that he was watching me swan his sisters mouths . Fuck.
I pray that their all mine God knows I wouldn't be able to stomach them not being mine...

The results were all 99.9% they belonged to me. I knew it . I threw away each test because I didn't know if Lia would be upset about me testing them or what but just to be on the safe side I threw all evidence away.

Lia's POV

Austin: "mommy why didn't he swab my mouth?"
I looked puzzled 😕 swab your mouth for what ?
I replied , " who swabbed mouths JR?"
Austin: " Q dawg swabbed my sissy's mouths but not me"

Oh My God .......

Putting what Austin said on pause I forced him to continue playing soccer he had two hours left to be out here and I needed time to think. What if the results were not what he wanted them to be. He's been helping me with the babies since birth... I did not think this through what so ever.
My eyes grew wide as I said Travis talking to little Travis JR . No fucking way. How the hell does he always finds me.

Fuck.

Travis POV

I let Lia have her two years of motherhood but I'm back for what's mine and from what I hear she has some babies that may be mine as well but first I have to figure out why she did what she did. I walked up to her and signaled her to come closer . She came to me and looked down as if she was ashamed. Yeah , you should be.
I grabbed her arms forcing her into the bathroom. She gained weight in all the right places her boobs still sat up which was surprising because after four babies you'd think they'll be sagging to the ground. Her ass got fatter . She was thicker than a cold bowl of mash potatoes. Damn .
I clinched my jaws and slammed her against the bathroom wall
"Now why the FUCK did you up and leave with four damn kids Lia ? You raising them by yourself or is Q the fucking daddy?"
Lia : "I don't know who the daddy is Q apparently gave them all a DNA test without me knowing so Q does know the answer to your question.."
I stumbled back , so this mean that the whole time we were together she was still fucking him , lying to me this entire time?
She continued, "look I just wanted my own kids to raise without you taking them away from me , i wanted real love and a real reason to live I've Been depressed for so long having no parents being raised by someone who you were in love with but abused you, have your child up without a permission. I just wanted a reason to not give up no matter how shitty I may look. You be in JR's life but we can not and will not be together I'm with Q . And that's that Travis."
Her words cut deep she's right . Co parenting would be best for all of us I'll stay away from her if it's not about JR then it's nothing to talk about. I'm almost 43 it's time to sit down and get things handled.
"I respect that A'Lia, let me know if there's anything JR need I'll cashapp you some money for lost times I'm going to stay out of your relationship and your way. I promise just don't keep me away from my son."
My other two kids were living with me now in Texas Loni's in college she graduated a year before her class . My son TJ is in highschool. Only thing that was missing was Travis Austin JR . My second born. I loved my kids with everything in me and this time around I'll only focus on them and their needs.

// WHEW CHILE IM SPEECHLESS ‼️‼️‼️😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩