Chapter Fourteen

S H O R T UPDATE ⚠️😩‼️

Travis has gotten in a wreck the day after leaving Lia's house and was taken to the hospital just to make sure he wasn't badly injured. Lia never got a call from him about the wreck however he did tell her that he was in the hospital. He never told her the reasons for him being there so she randomly popped up to make sure he was okay, Travis was beating around the bush and wouldn't tell her what had happened. But why? Lia went to all the hospitals in the area trying to find him, and the last hospital was where he was.

Lia's POV

Travis never told me what hospital he was in so I just went to all of them because I was worried about him he never told me what happened so of course I should be worried. He's practically my husband! I approached the front desk and asked if he was checked in.
"Hi is Travis Knight admitted in here?"
There was a nurse with brown eyes, light skinned, she was beautiful. I kept admiring the rock on her finger it was gorgeous!"
Nurse: "And who's asking?
Lia: "I'm his friend, well it's complicated is he here I really need to make sure he's okay"
Nurse: "I'm nurse Knight, he is well taken care of" she said as she raised her ring finger flashing her ring once more.
" I'm the wife" she continued smiling. She was perfect. Perfect teeth. Smile. I was speechless.
Lia: "Are you sure? ... He was just in my bed the day before this"
Nurse: " I'm positive, look" she said showing me pictures of him and her at their wedding, dates, even at Tonya's funeral.
Nurse: "You must be Lia? Your son is such a sweet soul he loves my cooking I miss Texas, don't you?"
That was it. He was married this whole time. This shit here is beyond me! He's always putting me last! I never not once got a ring all I got from him was fucking pain, I'm done.
Nurse: " I'll go with you to check on him follow me" she got up and all I could do was stare at her shape. Damn. She literally had everything I didn't have, including Travis. At this point I could just move on with my life, I should've just stayed with Q. But you can't help who you love right? This whole time he had been in a whole relationship. Telling me he loved me? Fucking me like it was his last time everytime, AINT that some shit! All I see is red right now. I knew Travis wasn't shit but I just thought maybe if I showed him that I was worth it he would treat me better and eventually change his ways for me. These lies never stopped. I had something for his ass he can't get the last laugh from this and neither could she. I had to realize who the fuck I am! His ass think I'm stupid? Maybe a little bit stupid stupid hell fuck no bitch!
She opened the door and he immediately smiled at her. His smile died down after he seen me.
Travis: "look I can explain everything Lia I swear!"
Lia: "No , don't I'm with someone else also. So we're good. You and your wife can enjoy your marriage happily without me. I'll drop your son off to you whenever you want him, if it has nothing to do with our son I want zero contact with you. Thanks for showing me the ropes.
I whispered him his ear
"You'll die soon so make sure you do right by your son with some of that money. I hope you burn in hell sorry son of a bitch."
I looked towards his new wife
"And for you Ms. Barbie have fun eating the rest of his dick , I could've sworn I ate it all but there's a little bit left, and I do mean a LITTLE bit."
Nurse: " oh girl he will never be with you how he's with me"
Lia: " bitch you sound slow as fuck , Travis will eat this pussy off the ground if I dropped it. If I LOST it he'd try his best to find my damn pussy don't flatter yourself bitch he been balls deep in me since I was 15 you lucky I'm pregnant I would beat yo ass for even saying that dumb shit to me!"
Travis: "pr..pregnant??"
Lia: "It ain't yours BITCH it's my man baby don't worry about me and mine anymore you got wifey over here. Y'all cute y'all wanna tag team and eat my pussy? Ya other wife Tonya did, she down too?" I winked at them both and walked out.

I'm still that bitch.