Chapter Fifteen

Part Two 😩

Mathew's POV

After me and Lia's mother went our separate ways I moved to Texas and started fresh. My only child was Lia. I loved Lia I just couldn't go back after her mother died. She had threatened me to stay away from Lia because we had gotten into a fight and she told me the only way I would be able to even LOOK at Lia was if I gave her what she wanted and kept my mouth shut.

All I wanted from her was pictures of my baby girl, in exchange she made me do whatever she wanted. I'll admit I was blind, a street nigga pussy whipped! I get it it happens to the best of us, but I gave her mother everything I had just to make sure my baby girl was straight. I figured if I did everything she asked then maybe she'd let me see her in person for a change. I was wrong. Looking back I feel stupid. We managed to fix whatever issues we had had and before the day she died she had promised me that she would divorce that sorry son of a bitch she married. But she never got the chance to do so.

Truth is I stayed away after the wreck because I knew that if I stayed I'd have to confess to her husband the truth. We used to be friends but we fell out over a card game. Me and his wife didn't plan on being lovers I mean shit happens we were young and damn dumb. I loved her mother with every bone in my body she just would never pick ME over him. Anytime I wanted to take her out it was a no.

After she had Lia she made HIM sign the damn birth certificate, he thought Lia was his the entire time. Travis's father knew nothing about this, I was so hurt by her death. He asked why I haven't been around for Lia and I told him her mother gave me aids ... I needed an excuse to not look like a bitch. Nobody knew how strong my feelings were for that girl but her, and even she only used me as a rebound whenever her and that nigga wasn't on good terms. I was called everytime. I was willing to leave this street shit alone for her she just wouldn't commit.

After she died I voweled to never go back again. It hurt like hell, but I didn't want Lia hating me for not being there on top of losing both of her parents I didn't want to break her heart even more, I'm selfish I get that, but everything was done out of love I knew how it feels to be lied to and I just didn't want her mother's dirt coming back on her. After finding out Travis's REAL father, my best friend for years had died I remembered our last conversation after he had talked to Travis ...

He told me how much Travis favored him in the face. He stayed talking about that nose of theirs. But when he mentioned Lia my heart dropped. He told me how beautiful she was and that he knew she was in danger. His son would be the death of her. After he said that I got my boys to track down him and Lia's locations I was "stalking" them both only to protect my baby girl.

I was sitting in the coffee shop when my alarm on my phone went off, and my boys were blowing my shit up. It's Lia. I grabbed my stuff and headed over to her house. The bitch kicked her door in.

Big G: "Man stop sparing this bitch and kill him! You gone let him buss in your grandkids and daughter house like that man FUCK nawl. If you don't go in there I will!"
Me: "Give me the gun with Lia's initials on it"

He handed me the gun and I walked in with not a care in the world. As I walked in I noticed Lia's son. He looked exactly like Travis.
Me:" he young blood I'm ya big papa.. I'm only here to hel"
JR: "he's in there I think he's about to hurt my mom" he mumbled

I walked up to the door making sure Lia seen me. I help my right arm up and revealed my tattoo so that she could understand who I was..

"First born A'Lia" it had her footprints under it She nodded her head and played cool. Travis was drunk I fired one shot and he dropped to the ground.

Me: "Get up bitch you pissed ya self!"
I didn't shoot him at all I shot the roof.
Lia:" so your my real father? How'd you know where I was how'd you even get in here"
Me: " listen Lia, I've been following you both after Travis's dad died. I got in because ya boy here kicked the door in"
Lia:" why do you sound so ..."
Me:" ghetto? Good? Street"

I smirked .. if only she knew. Her momma loved this side of me back in the day.
Lia:"well.. yeah I mean not that it's a bad thing but"

She had stopped talking and looked down . I freaked out and ran over towards her she was bleeding like hell. I know I didn't shoot her I know he didn't shoot her so where the fuck was the blood coming from.
I wanted to say girl is yo pussy bleeding? You need a tamp? But I kept my mouth closed because by the looks of her face this was serious....

To be continued....

Okay so her dad is a little rough around the edges but he means well y'all 😂😂❤️

// Did she lose the baby ?