Part One (Finale Chapter)

After Lia and Travis went their separate ways, she met someone 6 months later. His name was Malik. He was a lawyer, 6,6, low hair cut, and dark... 🥵 BURNT. Who doesn't like a dark handsome man, right? They went on multiple dates getting to know eachother more and more each date. He had four kids as well all by the same woman. She passed away eight years ago, so he has full custody of all four children. He has a stay at home nanny by the name of Lena. She was a much older lady and she was always sweet to Lia whenever she came over to Malik's house. His house was gorgeous!

As time passed he wanted to take things to the next level, he wanted Lia and her kids to move in with him and his family. Each child would have their own room, but the triplets weren't old enough to have their own rooms yet. He begged Lia to move in with him, but she wouldn't agree to that just yet. She wanted to focus on doing things on her own. She had always had a man to do things for her she never had the time to be independent. Everything was always given to her. She worked at another coffee shop that was only a few blocks away from her house. It's safe to say she loved coffee shops.

Malik: "where's all this money coming from? You only work at a coffee shop Lia how can you afford to live in this house?"
That was her business and she didn't feel obligated to tell him anything about her financial situation.
Lia:" my kids father's are very much supportive"
Malik:" So they pay for you to live here? That's great. Most men run away from responsibilities atleast they care enough to look out for the mother of their kids"
Lia:" yes, they do. We never want for anything around here"
Malik:" well how about you let me take care of you, move in with me and everything will be perfect."
Lia:" I tried the moving in thing with a couple exes and it didn't go so well, I don't need to hop from house to house my kids need something stable, and moving around is too much work we've only been dating for 6 months let's just take things slow Malik I like you I just don't want to rush anything."
Malik:" sure"

She walked away from him leading him to the door when she heard a knock on the door.

Travis .
Malik:" who's this?"
Travis:" I should be asking you that same question"
Malik:" well I'm Malik and you are?"
Travis laughed 🤭
"Where'd you get this clown ass nigga from Lia, he look like 12, what you do?
Malik:" I'm a lawyer"
Travis: *chuckles* "I knew it! Your not her type, She like em rough around the edges you too pretty."
Lia: "Travis get the FUCK away from my damn door!"

Malik walked off shaking his head at them both, it was clear to him that they still had something going on and he was too old for games. That'll be her loss.
Travis walked into the house and looked Lia up and down.

"Why you keep fucking with lames Lia"
Lia:" he wasn't lame you bitch he's a lawyer he makes more money than yo ass!"
Travis:" money ain't always everything Lia! Stop meeting new niggas knowing you still want me! You'll never get over me trying to get under other niggas it ain't gone do you no good. You fucked him? You gave my push up to him? HUH??"
Lia:" NO! We were just talking Travis get the fuck out I can never be happy without you coming in fucking with my peace we ain't seen eachother in 6 fucking months why you popping up now? What the fuck you want?"
Travis kneeled down exposing the ring he had in his pockets
Travis:" turn the fuck around"
Lia:" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!"
Travis:" You"

Lia turned around and asked him if he was serious... 6 months of no communication why would he propose like this.

Travis POV

I waited 6 months to propose to Lia only because the doctors told me I only had two years left to live. That gives me more than enough time to make sure Lia and my children are straight after I leave I wanted everything I had to go to her and them kids. In order for the triplets to be secured in my will I was told that me and her had to be married so that's exactly what I'm doing. I don't even know if I was told the right information, but just to be sure I'm marrying her anyway. I've always wanted to marry Lia, I just always was put in fucked up situations.. she's the only one that stood by me through all my bullshit all the bitches, wives, everything she was always there when I wanted and needed her, and for that I'm forever grateful. I'm leaving her 55 million, and the kids 10 million a piece. I'm marrying her to secure her for life. I loved her since she was 15 and it was only right that I did right by her atleast before It was too late, literally.

4 months later

Travis and Lia finally got married and everything seemed perfect until he was rushed to the hospital.