Chapter Three

Did he just say what I think he just said ... he knew Travis wasn't my "uncle" but how ? I haven't talked to Travis in months he sends money out the blue but that's all

Me: "i swear I haven't been talking to him since we started getting serious" my legs shook as I tried to stand, that's the devils dick honey him smirking at me made me wonder if he was crazy or just admiring how well he put in work.
Him: "you'll never be completely done with hm you'll still accept his money you'll still make sure he takes care of you , why?
Me: "don't act like you any better Q you been cheating this whole time your in college I'm not dumb"
Him:" you sound very dumb I'm here I haven't been in Savannah since we started dating A'Lia!"
He called me by my real name.. watching his jaws clench made me moist , now is not the time fat ma he ain't too happy with me girl . My body reacted to his body language him being mad turned me on him yelling turned me on I loved everything about him.
Me:"stop talking things been going good you don't have to worry about me ever accepting any money from him again I'm all yours and I mean it"
Him: "good , I'm about to go get some food I'll be back"
He wasn't getting any food this same time everyday he goes out on a "food run" he think he slick .

Later that day :
Travis Ben blowing new up I've been declining all of his cashapp notifications and I'm guessing he realizes that I'm really done. Well possibly done. I've been following Q around and for some odd reason he's parked in front of Travis's drive way. Low and behold there he was dropping off Travis's daughter La'Loni she's only 16 . How could he cheat on me after everything I just told him though? Does he know Travis is her dad or is he clueless ? I sped off making it known that I was watching him and of course he seen me . I should've just stayed with Travis . Atleast he kept it a buck with me and let me decide what to do with it . I'll never respect a liar I don't lie why should you ?

La'Loni's POV:
I called Lia to ask her why she was stalking me and Q
Her: " i was just in the neighborhood it's nothing like that Loni"
Me:"okay cause it seemed a little weird, i really like him sis he's everything" LITERALLY
Lia's POV : as tears streamed down my face i held it together and kept the conversation going with loni
Me:" I'm happy for you boo I'll call you tmr i have to study for my finals"

The call ended and I could feel myself shutting down . Everything was running through my head . I have no parents no family my only family left and moved with his wife and kids I'm here in this house alone . Only person that I've ever had was the devil himself ... Travis

Travis POV:
I had had enough of Lia ignoring me it's been 6 months . 6 months without her voice 6 months without her body 6 months without her touch and I craved her . Today was the last day. Whoever the lil nigga is that shit ends TODAY !

"OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR A'LIA !!"
I forgot I had a key .. my dumb ass . I unlocked the door and found Lia on the couch crying . For what ? Who hurt her ?
Him:" give me a name and I'm on it"
Revealing my gun .
"Tell me who hurt you and I swear I'll handle it"

Lia's POV:
I knew he would come to my "rescue" he always does . I'm broken I have nobody everything's going wrong with me. I can't have anyone to myself everyone always puts me second . I'm done with relationships I don't want anyone.

Me:"look I just want space , okay?"
Him:" okay I respect that"

Him leaving me when I'm clearly hurt .. broke me down even more because the one person that was always there for me just left . I know i told him to leave basically but sometimes we say things we don't mean . I wanted comfort . I wanted him. To be honest I don't know what I want . I have nobody I'm use to Travis he's been there for me more than my own brother .. I'll probably never get over him no matter how hard I tried. Q was great ... just a cheater , a liar, he broke me i was willing to leave Travis over him but instead he made me realize that Travis was a better man to me than he will ever be. In my eyes . I'm crazy . For loving a married man , yes... but who are you to judge we all can't help who we love .