CHAPTER THIRTEEN

PACK HOUSE

DYLAN'S P. O. V

Waking up, I find myself trapped. Trying to move but something is on my waist pinning me down, back to bed. I push myself up to see and am met with an arm. Turning around I see a sleeping Trevor next to me. Looking so beautiful and perfect, that it makes me think what did I ever do to this world that it gifted me with this beautiful creature beside me.

I gently move closer to him and gently place a kiss on his lips. He just frowns and went back to sleep. Feeling my stomach growling I decide to go and make something to eat. Re-placing myself with a pillow as I get up from the bed.

"Ouch... ", I hissed as the pain comes surging from my lower back.
Jeez, I forgot that we both bottomed each other last night. I am not bottoming again. This hurts.

After trying to limp into the bathroom a couple of times, the pain tends to start to go away. I do everything that I wanted to do which including bathing. Put on some sweatpants and a vest I walk out of the room.

I could hear people chatting and some video game shouting coming from downstairs.
Reaching there I find Ty and Maxine playing Video games.
Damien and Travis are at the couch cuddling as they support whatever the kids were doing.

" Good morning ", I greet them.

" Morning ", Travis greets first.

" Hey Uncle Dylan ", Ty greets, his eyes on the screen.

" He is not your uncle ", Maxine protests.

" He is dating my uncle. So technically he is my uncle too ", Ty reasons pausing the game.

" Is that right? ", Maxine begins.

So I just walk away from their argument/conversation before I am being dragged into it.
Upon entering to the kitchen I find everyone else except Trevor.

" It looks like everyone was doing some branding last night. What happened to you? " Jordan asks. " No markings for you? ".

Looking at everyone, I see bite marks on their necks. Well except for Jordan, Myron, Alex and definitely me.

" Ohhh.... ", Is all I could say.

" It must have been a very busy full moon", Alex mocks as he sips his blood.

" It definitely was", Nick says as he leans in to kiss Mark.

" Come on guys... ", Max says pulling his brother away from Nick. " We don't need to see that ".

" So what are you guys making for breakfast? ". I ask as I just found them lingering in the kitchen doing nothing but just talk.

" Well I don't know yet. But am absolutely starving. I missed dinner last night ". Chris complains.

" Pancakes ", I point my two fingers at Max and Mark.

" Eggs ", I point at Alex and Myron.

" Bacon and sausages ", I point at Avery and Matt.

" What will you two bake for us this morning?", I ask Chris and Nick. Cause they really like baking and they're good at it.

" Bread, Cake ", they both say at the same time.

" Both then", I reply to them.

"Coffee, tea, juice. You are with me Jordan". I point at Jordan.

" Max, Ty". I call out loud. And I could hear them run towards the kitchen.

" Yes". They say at the same time.