CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

TREVOR'S P.O.V

We walk from the pack house to the Alphas house hand in hand with Dylan without uttering a single word. I know he has alot of questions to where I have been and what happened when I was away but most of all I know he really wants to know what happened to my neck cause he doesn't know how far does the scar go.

When we were at the pack house I learnt that Damien and Travis have two babies Daizy and Devyn but they are biologically Damien's cause he was the one who provided the specimens first, they look alot like Damien all dark hair and amber eyes. But am just glad Tyler is a big brother now and I have got nieces.

Also that they had to move in together and I will leaving with Dylan and the rest of them which am glad that I will be closer to my mate. I know I missed alot for the past eighteen months. For starters my own graduation, Daizy and Devyn first appearance/ birth, Ty's eleventh birthday, my mate,brothers and friends birthdays, moving in with Dylan and many more that I don't know yet.

Reaching the living room, I find the boys in deep conversation discussing something so sensitive and I think I know what. But when they see me they all go quiet.

" What happened to your neck?" Alex breaks the silent.

" Battle scar". Is all I say.

" We know but what happened and who did that?" Max asks a little angrily.

" It was an accident it was not planned for me to get hurt". I say to him. Because when I say it was Levi they won't think twice to go and kick his ass without even hearing the story behind it.

" Accident huh..." Chris starts. " I bet it was one of them that is why you are being all defensive".

" They are your mates so stop looking for something bad against them cause they are good people. And yes it was one of them and you will never know which one and it was an accident". I half yell at them and walk to the direction of the bedroom thankfully Dylan already told me which room.

" Hey they are just worried about you, they haven't seen you for eighteen month. So give them a break". Dylan says as he enters the room locking the door behind him.

" I know...its just".

Before I could even finish my sentence he is right infront of me so close that his lips brush mine so softly that I still think this might be a dream. I feel a deep yearning in my chest. This close I could feel his breath hitch as his cheeks turns all red.

" I have missed you", He murmurs lowly.

" I have miss- "

But before I could finish my sentence his lips comes crushing on mine, kissing me hungrily and greedily. Kissing me like this might be his last chance. His tongue teasing, his teeth scraping softly against my lips. He leads us to his/ our bed laying us down slowly and him being on top of me, pressing even closer until all I feel is heat of his body everywhere else.

He breaks away from my lips and starts to tease my neck with his tongue, to my collar bone as I close my eyes losing myself to the feel of his lips against my skin. The contact makes my head spin especially when he bits where my mark is/ suppose to be. So I slip my hands under his shirt and pull it up and throw it away so I could feel his chest. He does the same to me and he sees the scar.

He puts his three fingers to the scar tressing the scar from my neck to chest, observing closely before he looks at me. By the looks am giving him right now it shows I don't want to talk about it now, not at this moment when we are busy doing something else.

So he leans in his lips finding my own as desire is clear in his eyes. So I drop my hands down to his belt, as I slowly unbuckling it. I unzip his jeans and he shimmies out of them as I gaze wonder over him hungry with desire so I seat back admiring his body cause it has been eighteen months since I last saw it.