CHAPTER FIVE

Dylan/ Damien's house.

DYLAN'S P.O.V

I couldn't ask for a better day like today especially when Trevor told me that my brother has invited them for dinner later today.

School hours have gone slowly or it seems to me that way, but gladly the day is almost over.

' Excited too much?' Luke snarls.

' Well aren't you?'

' Yes I am but no one can see it. people can smell your excitement from miles away. Keep it cool'.

' Oh ..really', I ask him smiling to myself.

" Earth to Dylan", I hear Jordan's voice from afar. I must have zoned out.

" Nervous or excited?" Avery asks leaning closer.

We are currently in the kitchen preparing food for dinner.

Alex is sitting on the countertop drinking his blood, Jordan is chopping vegetables, Avery is mixing something that appears like juice or something unknown, Chris and Nick are baking and I was supposed to start preparing the table before I zoned out.

" I was talking to Luke, so I am still on earth", I say taking some plates from the cabinets.

" Well?" Avery wiggles his fingers up in the air.

" I'm dying of just being nervous and excited at the same time", I say reaching for glasses on top of the cabinet.

" Don't worry, we are all your wingmen. so we will make sure you don't shame yourself", Alex says smiling showing his fangs.

" Look who is talking, fangs everywhere. They will be out of here before he embarrasses himself",  Chris says.

Which he earn a hiss from Alex and laughter from the rest of us.

" It looks like everything is in control", Damien says out of the blue.

" As you can see. Best chefs on the planet are at your service your majesty", Jordan speaks for the first time.

" I can see that. Everything looks good", He says taking a step closer to where I'm. " They will be here around seven".

" Great and everything will be ready by then", Alex says hoping off the countertop and starts to prepare things for pasta.

I make a few trips from the kitchen to the dining room arranging the table as best as I could. When I was done I sat where Alex sat earlier. Everyone is busy cooking while making small conversations.

" I have found a mate", I say out loud making everyone to stop doing whatever they are doing. Getting their attention was nothing cause they already knew but I guess they wanted to see how Damien will react and so am I.

" Really? Oh...man. Are you okay? I mean how are you feeling? I'm so happy for you right now, When can I meet her, Congrats man", He comes near me and gives me the best hug anyone could wish for.

After he releases me, " My mate is not her but is a he, and you are going to meet him today. You invited his family".

There goes the silence because he didn't say anything and I couldn't read his expression right now. Which is freaking me out. I think he could hear my heartbeat has it is beating rapidly and am starting to sweat.

" Hey, it's okay", He puts his hands on both my shoulders. " It is totally okay".

" Really? Cause you really wanted an heir and I can't provide any", I look directly into his eyes.