➥Prologue

Beomgyu's pov

I woke up because of the alarm beside me and I immediately turned it off. This was my first day with my new school, I heard there are such a many well-mannered students in there, I hope I can get along.

I got up on my bed then went to the bathroom to take a bath, I also brushed my teeth.

I wore my favorite hoodie, denim jacket, ripped jeans and I fixed my hair. I wore a high cut converse and I put my earphones on as I walk until I reached the bus stop.

I waited for 5 minutes and finally the bus arrived, I thought I'll gonna be late on my first day. I hop in.

.。*゚+.*.。

"This school is huge" I thought to myself as I get in. Alright, Beomgyu let's start a new day with your new school, new classmates, new teachers and also new friends.

I only have 3 minutes left before the bell rings, I started to find my classroom while looking on my left side to find where my room is, I bumped into someone as we both fell on the floor.

The boy got up quickly and handed me his hand to help me to stand, that fact was right, they're well-mannered.

I held his hand as I stood up. I was amazed by his aura, his fluffy blue hair, duck shaped mouth, handsome face and his cheeks that you'll be wanting to pinch. I scanned him from head to toe. He is so perfect.

"Um.. Are you alright?" He asked, I snapped back to my thoughts and I nodded.

"How 'bout you? I'm so sorry, I didn't looked on my way because I'm focused to find my room" I apologized as I bowed so many times on him, i feel sorry.

"It's okay, just be careful next time" he said, he showed me his cute foxy smile. He is such a cutie.

"You're a new student, I guess" I just nodded. The bell started to rang, it startled me, I'm panicking because I still didn't know where's my room.

"You're cute" he giggled, how this guy were relaxed when the class starts now and I don't know where is my room located. He's unbelievable.

"Hello? The bell rang now, aren't you going to your class?" I scoffed and he just smiled, what the fucking is he doing?

"If you're not, can you please help me to find my room, I don't want to be late in my first class" I hope he will say yes. If he didn't it still alright.

"Sure, why not? By the way, what's your first class?" he asked and I looked on my schedule which is on my hand.

"History" I replied.

"Oh, we're same, what grade are you now?" He asked, is this a contest or what? I want to go to my first class now, I don't want my professor to scold me.

"Please don't ask me too many questions, 4 minutes had passed and we're late now" I said annoyingly, he just hold my hand. Am I fucking joking?

"Please hold on" he pulled my hand while running, I'm still nervous what if our professor is arrive already? Please don't.

I think me and this guy isn't have the same grade, on my scan previously I think he's older than me like about 2 years?

"We're here" he said, catching his breathe, finally. It gave me a little relief but I'm still worried if the professor is were inside.

"You can now get in, don't worry the professor isn't there yet" he informed and I got fully relieved. I thought I'll be gonna scold on my first day.

"See you in lunch time" he is about to leave but he suddenly yelled.

"By the way, my name is Choi Yeonjun, nice to meet you kiddo" he introduced himself as he run fast to his first class.

'Cute' I thought to myself as I get in. I sat beside the window and finally our professor had been arrived.

.。*゚+.*.。

It's been two weeks when I transferred here. Me and Yeonjun hyung are now getting closer and closer.

"Hey buddy how's school?" he asked as he hang his arm around my shoulder.

"It's kinda bad" I replied.

"Oh, why? Is there something happened?" He curiously asked.

"Uh, promise me it's just between the two of us, okay?" I said and he nodded.

"When I was in the restroom, there was a gang of boys, they threatened me, they said I will be their errand or else they will gonna kill me" I said in shakey voice, I'm so scared, I'm just an innocent kid who just want to live happily and to enjoy life. I'm still young to die.

"I will protect you kiddo, trust me, I will assume that they will never gonna touch you or lay a finger on you. I don't want to lose you, you're my only friend here" I felt his sadness.

"Thank you hyung" I said, I hugged him tightly. I thought all students here are nice but when I met those men, my expectations now have been changed.

"Let's go, I will send you home. I want you to be safe" he said, I'm so lucky to have a friend like him but now he's like a brother to me.

.。*゚+.*.。✧・゚:.。*゚+.*.。

Yeonjun's pov

Today is our first monthsary, I'm so happy that our friendship is still going. I hope this little gift will make him happy.

I was about to go to the cafeteria but a student approached to me.

"You're friend of Beomgyu right?" she asked and I nodded, why do I feel that there is something bad happened to him? No, it's not what you think Yeonjun, Beomgyu is alright okay? It's your first monthsary today, don't think negatively.

"I'm sorry to say but your friend was found dead in the restroom" my world begins to stop, I dropped my gift for him.

"You're joking right? Please this is not funny" my tears fell down on my cheeks.

"No, I'm not joking, go to the restroom and you will see" she said and I ran fast as I can.

I can't stop crying, he is not dead, right? He will never be. I don't think I can live alone without him, even though we just met 1 month ago.

I finally reached the restroom and there are so many students surrounded by it.

"Excuse me" I said as I reached the door of the restroom, my knee fell down. This can't be, can someone please slap me, I'm just dreaming right? Please say yes. I cry harder than before. I hugged him, he was showered by his own blood.

"I will assume, those men will gonna pay on what they did to you, you don't deserved this. I hope I can give my life to you, If I only have powers to save you, I'll gonna do it. I want to make more memories with you buddy, but I think this is the end. May you rest in peace my 'lil brother, I love you. You will be always in my heart. Sorry for not protecting you at all cost. 'Til we meet again" I kissed his forehead and I cry harder and harder and harder.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't make it"