➥Epilogue

years later

"How's school sweety?" mom asked me, I sat on the couch and let out a big sigh. It was an exhausting day, We've practiced a lot for our performance.

"It's quite exhausting" I answered, she gave me her very sweet smile and she sat besides me. She ruffles my hair.

"You've already grown my sweety" she chuckled. I can see in her eyes that she was really happy to have a child like me.

"I know mom" I chuckled as I look up at the ceiling.

"You've been dreaming of being a singer right?" I nodded. That's my dream since I was a little. I want to perform infront of many people and show them what I've got.

"Then accept those offers" I smiled on her. Should I? But I'm lazy to go there 'cause it's far from our house.

"I'll rest first mom" she just nodded and kissed my forehead as I made my way uptairs.

I threw myself on my bed, staring on the ceiling.

___________

I slowly opened my eyes, where am I? Am I dead? Why I can't move my body?

"Doc, he survived!" someone yelled, survive? from what? What happened? I looked besides me as I saw Yeonjun and Soobin's body were showered by their own blood.

What the fuck happened?! They aren't dead, right? I tried to stand up but I ended falling on the ground. Tears starting to falling down.

"Sir, you shouldn't have move" A nurse said as she helped me laying down on the hospital bed.

"You're lucky to survive on that accident" what she means by accident? We got into an accident??

"Are they dead?" I pointed my hyungs as she held my hand and nodded. My world began to stop, I lose everyone.

___________

I woke up, catching my breathe. The hell that dream about? Who's Yeonjun and Soobin? Who are they? Why I felt a big pain. Did I forgot something?

Mom's right, I should accept those offers so that I can sleep well in night. I grabbed my phone and scrolling on what company I can have an audition.

When I finally have a decision I went down stairs to drink some water. Did I really forgot something? Or it just a nightmare of mine?

My heart literally broke into a million pieces when I saw their body showered by their own bloods.

Are they someone special to me? If that so, why I can't remember anything related to them?

I decided to get some fresh air, I grabbed my coat and made my way to the park. I sat on the swing as I started humming a song.

I felt someone's sat besides me but I didn't bother to lookout.

"Do you love music?" he suddenly asked, I just replied with a small nod. I heard him chuckled, it caused me to look at him confused.