➥19

I currently walking in the hallway since the class was ended and I'm the only one here. Should I go to the restroom to see him? But he said don't go there at this time, I really just want to see him.

I had decided to go there, I will just lookout for him if he's doing well. I enjoyed walking through there because I can't wait to see him again.

"Don't say any words" he covered my mouth, a knife were pointed on my neck as I fainted, help me Choi Beomgyu.

I slowly opened my eyes, where am I? My hands are tied in a metal. I heard someone's having a conversation.

"Are we gonna kill him? And let Beomgyu to disappear like a dust?" A tear fell on down my cheek, d-disappear l-l-like a d-dust? No that can't be, I need to save him please Taehyun be strong don't die yet, Beomgyu needs you.

"Look, who's awake" he went closer to me and cupped my face but I turned to my side.

"Who are you? Wait- is that you Kai? You traitor!" I yelled on him. This can't be, our innocent Kai doing this? What is he? What on earth is happening?!

He just smirked at me, there's a tall guy were approaching to Kai and signaling him to get out.

"Do you know that Beomgyu is only have 5 days? If he didn't hear that you love him and didn't see you, he'll gone forever, aw poor you" he said and my hands are in fist, I wanna punch this guy. I don't want to see Beomgyu is suffering because of me, I need to save him.

"I have a little reminder, if you said the name Choi Beomgyu that's the end of your life and you'll see Beomgyu suffering in pain infront of you" he made his way out, I left alone, crying, what should I gonna do to save him? What?! I screamed out, why are we experiencing this?! I just want to be with him in the rest of my life.

✧・゚:.。*゚+.*.。✧・゚:

I opened my eyes, I slept fuck. Someone entered the room and that's our precious traitor Kai. I rolled my eyes on him and sighed.

"What do you want traitor?" I asked him without looking at him, I don't wanna see that shit face and who is the fucking friend will gonna betray? We trusted him a lot, we gave him the love he deserved and this? In this way he'll gonna pay us?!

"Didn't saying a word? Get out! I don't wanna see you! You're not our friend!" I exclaimed, I was really in anger and I really really wanna hurt him.

A tear fell on his cheek, it doesn't work I really hate him, I really do.

"Are you a deaf?! I said get out!" he looked at me once and he got out.

I screamed out again, can someone save me? I can't die, Beomgyu needs me, I need to live, I need to say that I love him before the day ends. Hyungs help him, don't leave him alone.

I cried harder like I was showering with my own tears. I missed him so much, please hyungs find me.

_________________________________

sorry for the hiatus, I promise that I will update more, thank you for staying and reading my story! <3