➥21

Someone threw a water to me to wake me up. It's my second day here and Beomgyu only have 4 days, what I gonna do now?

"Gladly, you woke up, you think Beomgyu will appear here to save you? Then if that so, you two will gonna die in front of me" he said with that freaking laugh. We won't gonna die, kind-hearted is always winning against evil.

"In your dreams, you're the one who will gonna die and won't be able to comeback" I said, he deserved that. Hyungs where were you at? I need you, save me please.

"It won't happen, you can't win against me, by the way enjoy your last 4 days here before he disappeared and you won't be able to see him again" he said before he got out. It won't gonna happen. No he can't leave with that shit situation.

I forgot we only have 4 days too to perform our composed song and I need to attend because Beomgyu and I who composed mine.

Someone entered and it's Kai, our traitor friend.

"What do you want?" It all started because of him, it won't gonna happen if he didn't betrayed us or follow that Jungkook guy requests.

"I want to help you to get out here" he said, help me? Why he would do that? He just want us to die.

"Nah, I don't believe you" I rolled my eyes on him. Who would believe to a traitor like him?

"I will gonna prove it to all of you that I changed and I want to help you, you all made me feel special since those guys are just using and hurting me. You guys are so special to me and I won't let happen that you all will suffer because of me" what a beautiful speech with full of lies? He lost my trust on him, I trusted him at all because I know he's so kind and cute at first but now nevermind.

"Do what you want, I don't care" I said, I saw a tear escaped in his eye and he got out. I looked at the door, why do I feel a pain? It feels like I made him so unimportant and making him feel unloved. Please Taehyun don't mind him for now, mind Beomgyu on how you'll gonna save him.

Kai's pov

I ran to my room and locked it, I leaned against the door but I fell down, I can't stop crying.

Am I that bad? I brought them to the prison of death, do I really deserve them? Their love? Their care? When I only know to do is to betray them.

Why am I like this? I was too precious and innocent in the past years. I'm a good ghost before but my emotions changed me, evils took me.

I will save them, I don't care if my life is the replacement, all I want is just to see them happy and having a peaceful life. I don't need them to accept me again but I want to hug them for my last day and to say sorry.

I know that my colleagues have a plan to kill them but before they kill my friends, they will go through me first. No one can touch them. I hope they can be together again in each other hands.

I promise that no one will die in the both of you mark my words.