➥26

"You can now visit him" The doctor said to us, they both looked at me. I smiled on them and I went in.

I sat beside him and held his hand.

"Hey, please wake up, we only have 2 days and I don't want to leave without hearing that you love me 'cause if I didn't heard it you won't be able to see me again. I also want to spend my 2 days with you, I want to watch you performing our song in my last day. Bub, wake up? Please?" my tears fell down on my cheeks, I kissed his hands and cried on it.

"Remember our first meet? You just walked passed me by and ignoring my whispers on you and you're going to be late in your class but you seemed relaxed" I giggled for a while and continued.

"Remember the ghost who bothered you and in that day I said that I was your boyfriend but she just laughed because you're in a relationship with a ghost, honestly, I really hate that ghost" I stopped and I cried more harder than before.

"I want to spend my life with you, I want to live with you, you're the only person who accepts my personality even though I'm a ghost, sorry if you're experiencing this. I'm the one who should suffer on this, I'm blaming myself" I lowered my head and I felt his hand suddenly moved.

"Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault it's just a challenge" he said, I looked at him quickly. I hugged him tightly.

"Finally! You're awake! I missed you so much" he hugged me back. I missed this, his hug.

"I missed you too" he replied.

I called our hyungs and they quickly got in. They also hugged Taehyun.

"We missed you" they said. They called the doctor to check him.

"He can check out tomorrow" she said as we all nodded, we thanked her and she got out. Finally I can spend my 2 days with him.

"What happened before I lost my consciousness?" he suddenly asked. We all looked at each other and our hyungs signaled that they will gonna get out.

Taehyun and I are left alone.

"So, what happened?" he asked again, I breathe deeply.

"Sorry if they came late and didn't save Kai, we've been in the middle of accident. I don't know what happened to them because I suddenly disappeared in a place that I didn't know. In that time I lost my hope to save you and won't be able to see you again. When I closed my eyes for a while suddenly I heard a familiar voice so, I quickly opened my eyes and I saw you falling on the ground, I quickly catched you. Didn't you just called me that time?" I asked him and he nodded.

"But why you didn't just call me at first place?" I asked him, I'm curious to hear his answer.

"Sorry If I didn't call you, I don't have a chance and I will never be have a chance because If I say your name that's the end of me" he explained and looked down. I hugged him again.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault the important is you're okay now" I said and I kissed his head.

"What happened to the Jungkook guy?" he asked curiously. I looked away.

"He's gone now" I said.

"How?" I didn't replied on his question, I just smiled on him.

flashback

"Ah before you go, can I have a favor?" Taehyung hyung asked me and I nodded.

"Since you help us, it's my turn to help you too" I said, he smiled on me.

"Can you promise me that you'll gonna keep it as a secret?" he asked. I smiled on him and replied.

"Of course hyung, I promised"

"Thank you so much Gyu, I hope you and Taehyun will gonna have a peaceful life and will be happy" he smiled on me and I finally got out.

"You need to rest, you need an energy for tomorrow and we will gonna practice your performance" I said, he just nodded and layed down. I kissed his forehead as I saw him smiling and It caused me to smile too.

"I love you"

"I love you too"